Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ahh me myself and i..

bhx

sup guys, bh here...am looking to join a clan with a good community..(i love joining new clans)...

a little bit about myself...i like long walks on the beach etc etc...ive been clanning for a couple years and was recently in malice v2 with those cool cats

my rsn is ibhi..im very active and good at warring/calling..and im pretty much a hero tank...lololool

heres mah stats so you dont have to look me up....i havent started dunging or questing my acc yet but im going to quest it tonight and should be done wednesday

111002154921.png

inb4 andy or jz tells me to get intense...

if you enjoy enjoy smaller clans with a great community come check out The Hatred (you probably know of us from being in Malice). we've been pulling consistent 20s-30s for our f2p trip even with school starting which is good since the majority of us are in college/work full time. feel free to come chat with us in #the_hatred.

good guy rite here train and join TLP :)

I like this idea.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Hey Bh Pur, I'd love to have you in The Hatred. I enjoyed clanning with you in EOD and think you'd fit in great and enjoy the community at The Hatred. If you have any questions you can hit me up on IRC. I hope to see you around.

I suggest The Hatred.

#The_hatred :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Train up and join Zenith :)

#Zenith on IRC or www.zenith-rs.com/forums

good luck :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

good guy rite here train and join TLP :)

dF went well? :(

OT:

Bh|pur, #NME.

Nuffsaid to be honest, fits all your requirements.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

if you enjoy enjoy smaller clans with a great community come check out The Hatred (you probably know of us from being in Malice). we've been pulling consistent 20s-30s for our f2p trip even with school starting which is good since the majority of us are in college/work full time. feel free to come chat with us in #the_hatred.

Hey Bh Pur, I'd love to have you in The Hatred. I enjoyed clanning with you in EOD and think you'd fit in great and enjoy the community at The Hatred. If you have any questions you can hit me up on IRC. I hope to see you around.

I suggest The Hatred.

#The_hatred :)

I think The Hatred will fit you the best. Best community, active forums, active members, plenty of events and the most laid back clan out there :)

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

sup guys, bh here...am looking to join a clan with a good community..(i love joining new clans)...

a little bit about myself...i like long walks on the beach etc etc...ive been clanning for a couple years and was recently in malice v2 with those cool cats

my rsn is ibhi..im very active and good at warring/calling..and im pretty much a hero tank...lololool

heres mah stats so you dont have to look me up....i havent started dunging or questing my acc yet but im going to quest it tonight and should be done wednesday

111002154921.png

inb4 andy or jz tells me to get intense...

For your combat level i strongly suggest #xL I only say that when i really mean it!! www.xl-rs.com