Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Intense Knock Out of the Outrageous Enemy.

Aidan

8OIxw.png

1JCoz.png

After a Saturday of smashing, annihilating and defiling, the suspense for Sunday was well on the rise.
We set out with 36 Zenithians, later peaking at 41. With salmon in our backpacks and dragon daggers in our hand
we set out for our P2P Sunday. This is what happened yo

1JCoz.png
Videos

Coming Soon
2zy92s7.png]

1JCoz.png

DRwoX.png
With our first step into the wilderness, a source revealed the location of Outrage. We held our staves and
magic shortbows tight, we could hear the breathing of the Purple ones now. The Zalmon's through up our
warcries and rushed in, quickly steamrolling everyone in sight, leaving about 5-10 to log out. We ran east
to the northeast steps to meet The Last Pures in single, said hello, played some scrabble and logged out. To
here the Outrage stragglers hopped to a new world. Zalmons jumped at the chance of loot, quickly pressing
the log in button. We flew down the stairs and towards dwarves with immense speed, slamming the purple leftovers.
Thanks for the loot, Outrage - always a pleasure.

1JCoz.png

Z VS. SKO

At the same time we were filling our pockets at dwarves with the juicy loot, a smell crossed the Zalmons nose,
all of them looked with pixel hungry eyes, they turned in unison to GDZ and ran, we swam for the gap and met
Sudden Knock Out who were spread out GDZ side. We caught there clumps and viciously thrashed our way through
the gap to kill the left over SKO girls, when Mayhem Makers was in from the east, we walked west and down
to Edgeville to bank our new toys.

(09:30:21) <[sko]Jessssyyy> cya tonight.
Indeed you did, [sko]Jessssyyy.

1JCoz.png

DRwoX.png
After a quick reunion at Edge bridge, we got word that Outrage was just north of us in the same world we were.
Well, free loot is free. We ran up and destroyed any trace that Outrage was there. Thanks, Outrage.

1JCoz.png

UtzJn.png

Once again, a reliable source shot us a notification that Outrage was spread and ready for someone to hit them,
Lawson giggled at the chance for some more purple boots. So we canoe'd up to mossies and ran towards corp to
find Fatality rushing down towards Outrage was a stone's throw away. Instead of taking down Outrage again, we
took the chance to fight Fatality, Fatality and the Zalmons fought for about a minute or two when The Last Pures
came in from the north. Wanting to save all of our Zalmony souls, we booked it up northeast steps and into the pocket west.
We began gwas'ing The Last Pures and Fatality as they ran for mossies and left the battlefield. Thanks for the fight, Fatality.

1JCoz.png

Z VS. NME
The Enemies approched the Zalmons for a PKRI, our member count was nearly matched, but it did not phase
the staff nor members; bloodlust was evident in everyone's eyes. We found out Enemy was spread GDZ side of gap waiting for us. We
walked up from mossies and around to between GDZ fence and gap, when we saw the greens of the Enemie's eyes. We rushed in to find
the battlefield swiftly shifted into a east vs. west fight, giving Zalmons the return advantage. Zalmons fell and Enemie's past,
still maintaining even opts when Intense Redemption rushed in from the east, and Final Ownage Elite came from the south. We walked west to
mossies and down to Edgeville, ending the trip. Thanks for the fight Enemy, can't wait for next Sunday.

1JCoz.png
Pictures
111002124003.png
111002130450.png
111002172122.png
111002231307.png
111002144957.png
111002135459.png
111002172316.png
111002214224.png
111002224208.png

1JCoz.png

No flame intended on this topic, all in good fun.
- [Z]Aidan

[/color][/size]

Retired March 2012

cute title cutey

I would have so been first if I didn't read the entire NME part :(

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

(22:32:03) <[NME]Arran> [Z]Ryan/Hormone

(22:32:03) <[NME]Arran> [Z]Ryan/Hormone

(22:32:04) <[NME]Arran> [Z]Ryan/Hormone

(22:32:07) <[NME]Arran> OPS and what world are you?

(22:32:43) <[Z]Ryan\Hormone> we have same amount

We didn't heavily out opt you and I personally disagree with what is put, but whatever, thanks for the fight.

ye u did

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Gj Zenith ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Looked interesting.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png