Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#NME Wolfpack

OIdwildy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While casually trying to log to find some real clans, the brave XL charged us head on. Claiming the mighty #1 spot in defeating us, only our superior returning kept NME from slumping and the eventual closure.

Why lie lol, we were trying to find another clan, forgot who and you rushed us from 18 ports.

siguoi.png

Unprecedented success for clan that started as

110611211645.png

the above, 4 months ago, and now we're competing with some of the most respected and oldest pure clans. The entire staff of Enemy and the amazing members have basically given anyone looking on a masterclass in how to create a successful clan, and how to do this with the obvious 10- def disadvantage.

Like I said, this is 4 months on from our inception. Theres a lot to work on that much is clear, but its fairly obvious that that in its self is part of the fun.

Goodjob everyone, doing a great job.

screenshot20111009at819.png

quote1k.jpg
tumblr_ljojrbFGhz1qbj8f2o1_500.gif
123123123123123123123.jpg

While casually trying to log to find some real clans, the brave XL charged us head on. Claiming the mighty #1 spot in defeating us, only our superior returning kept NME from slumping and the eventual closure.

Why lie lol, we were trying to find another clan, forgot who and you rushed us from 18 ports.

I lied about you defeating us.

Guilty?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

It helps to have all of the ex-epidemic join a clan. Not everyone who tries to open a clan can have that many core members that quick.

A clan that closed 2 years prior to the opening of NME? For about a month, at the very start of Enemy we had 20-30 pulls SEE HERE and were competing with the likes of Integrity and Negative, and I'm fairly sure thats when Multi clanning was allowed as well.

Having "all of the ex-epidemic" join our clan would give us 100 pulls off the bat (As we were having when Epidemic closed way back when), as well as a 150 person memberlist. In reality, what happened was me and 15-20 of my closest friends on this game decided to create a clan, it was simple logic that most of them would have been part of Epidemic.

Needless to say, your theory that it was simply a surge of Ex-epidemic that brought us to where we are now insults every single Enemy member who has worked their absolute asses off to get to where we are now, the countless amount of hurdles we have metaphorically stumbled through, and the sheer effort that has been shoveled into an entirely original concept for pure clans.

Epidemic and NME are entirely separate entity's. The only similarities are that I led both, and both have been overwhelmingly successful.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

It helps to have all of the ex-epidemic join a clan. Not everyone who tries to open a clan can have that many core members that quick.

A clan that closed 2 years prior to the opening of NME? For about a month, at the very start of Enemy we had 20-30 pulls SEE HERE and were competing with the likes of Integrity and Negative, and I'm fairly sure thats when Multi clanning was allowed as well.

Having "all of the ex-epidemic" join our clan would give us 100 pulls off the bat (As we were having when Epidemic closed way back when), as well as a 150 person memberlist. In reality, what happened was me and 15-20 of my closest friends on this game decided to create a clan, it was simple logic that most of them would have been part of Epidemic.

Needless to say, your theory that it was simply a surge of Ex-epidemic that brought us to where we are now insults every single Enemy member who has worked their absolute asses off to get to where we are now, the countless amount of hurdles we have metaphorically stumbled through, and the sheer effort that has been shoveled into an entirely original concept for pure clans.

Epidemic and NME are entirely separate entity's. The only similarities are that I led both, and both have been overwhelmingly successful.

hi

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

IVP'd
bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Incredible trip NME, wish we could have gotten a fight when we weren't out of food and nearly all dead, shame no rm aswell. But otherwise great job!

Nearly all dead???

2utqirt.png

NICE PHOTO SHOP

not sure what that picture is supposed to mean but if you think you beat us cleanly then lol

Sig4.png
Sig5.png