Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#NME Wolfpack

OIdwildy

Incredible trip NME, wish we could have gotten a fight when we weren't out of food and nearly all dead, shame no rm aswell. But otherwise great job!

Nearly all dead???

2utqirt.png

NICE PHOTO SHOP

not sure what that picture is supposed to mean but if you think you beat us cleanly then lol

What he's trying to say is that you still had a lot of opts, but we all understand that mains were sniping you before.

It was a great fight lets leave it at that.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible trip NME, wish we could have gotten a fight when we weren't out of food and nearly all dead, shame no rm aswell. But otherwise great job!

Nearly all dead???

2utqirt.png

NICE PHOTO SHOP

not sure what that picture is supposed to mean but if you think you beat us cleanly then lol

What he's trying to say is that you still had a lot of opts, but we all understand that mains were sniping you before.

It was a great fight lets leave it at that.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

i like how u claim to have "Cleared CP" but yet we weren't in single and you just left the battlefield. Lol

Why didn't you come after us?

:}

we had mains camping us? why did u automatically log before we got a chance to rush you?

not to mention our ts got ddosed everytime we fought you and vh rushed us before you rushed us.

Propaganda will keep your clan alive

:}

Man who called Vh on you... Anyway nice job NME you guys are doing very well (Try getting into the P2P Game more now)

LOL! Who still plays this game

I've never seen such disrespect from a single clan in all of my 8 years of Pure Clanning, and you are what, 2 month old? Don't mess with the big boys, because you won't win. You got smashed in every single corner of every single battle we had today, but to see this much bull**** in one topic is overwhelming. Go ahead and make fake topics, and talk ****, but don't be disrespectful. That's the worst thing anyone can do.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

While casually trying to log to find some real clans, the brave XL charged us head on. Claiming the mighty #1 spot in defeating us, only our superior returning kept NME from slumping and the eventual closure.

Why lie lol, we were trying to find another clan, forgot who and you rushed us from 18 ports.

I lied about you defeating us.

Guilty?

Where did you get that from? I thought it was pretty clear what I said you were lying about; I guess not. You rushed us, not the other way around.

siguoi.png

I've never seen such disrespect from a single clan in all of my 8 years of Pure Clanning, and you are what, 2 month old? Don't mess with the big boys, because you won't win. You got smashed in every single corner of every single battle we had today, but to see this much bull**** in one topic is overwhelming. Go ahead and make fake topics, and talk ****, but don't be disrespectful. That's the worst thing anyone can do.

Video's speak louder than propaganda bro

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

lol

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

I don't even know how to reply to this lol... so here's a picture of a spiderman camel.

1671331-spider_camel-Dubai.jpg

OT: Was a fun trip today NME :) Thanks to all clans we fought

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

woah, calm down bro...

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Video's speak louder than propaganda bro

Action's speak louder than videos bro

lol

lol

I don't even know how to reply to this lol... so here's a picture of a spiderman camel.

1671331-spider_camel-Dubai.jpg

OT: Was a fun trip today NME :) Thanks to all clans we fought

Pretty nice picture

woah, calm down bro...

1296365683747.jpg

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

>Implying CP are "big boys" lmfao

face desk

nme.png

TLP has the real wolfpack...

you're not a part of it though

wolfpacks dont leave their wolves to make a new wolfpack, and then **** the wolfpack over to rejoin the wolfpack

:P

gj NME

Hostility

TLP has the real wolfpack...

you're not a part of it though

wolfpacks dont leave their wolves to make a new wolfpack, and then **** the wolfpack over to rejoin the wolfpack

:P

gj NME

Mitch is apart of the wolfpack, he also puts the team on his back.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011