Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs CP 3-0

Milky

Until you provide any of our ranks with legitimate proof that it was someone involved with EoP ddosing you, then it wouldn't be correct to go around and assume it was us, nor post on our topic with pics of your members disconnecting when we have nothing to do with it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to flame about the ddosing since we can't prove anything. But my net did disconnect during the second round (Most likely my net).

Still was a great fight, good job. :)

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Oh lets stop fighting and lets be friends! <3

Great job EOP, very close fights :D

inb4thistopicgetsclosed D:

This is why I Love You, FEEEEEEELL. :wub:<333

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

The anger I show when I reply? What anger? I think it's hilarious that a clan as corrupt, ;) , as yours lies to their members and says we hack and ddos just so you have an excuse to lose to us.

Before you worry about a clan thats far more successful then you, you should worry about yourselves.

lol you are known as the most no honor, corrupt clan. not because you hit clans that have 1/4th your opts or because you flame them constantly. your no honor comes along with ddosing, hacking, using mains etc. Its a proven fact my friend. but im venturing into conversations that are not related to this topic. Next time hold off the bot net :thumbsup:

yeah lil 20v20s determine the true quality of a clan, must be the case for CP since you pull these numbers regardless :Lol:

must be so judging by their replies :confused:

seemed effortless nice job. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The anger I show when I reply? What anger? I think it's hilarious that a clan as corrupt, ;) , as yours lies to their members and says we hack and ddos just so you have an excuse to lose to us.

Before you worry about a clan thats far more successful then you, you should worry about yourselves.

lol you are known as the most no honor, corrupt clan. not because you hit clans that have 1/4th your opts or because you flame them constantly. your no honor comes along with ddosing, hacking, using mains etc. Its a proven fact my friend. but im venturing into conversations that are not related to this topic. Next time hold off the bot net :thumbsup:

yeah lil 20v20s determine the true quality of a clan, must be the case for CP since you pull these numbers regardless :Lol:

Don't wanna flame but we pulled 26 and you pulled 28 :X Idk why your going all high and mighty about opts.. Was a close fight, outcome could have been different easily ;D

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Don't wanna flame but we pulled 26 and you pulled 28 :X Idk why your going all high and mighty about opts.. Was a close fight, outcome could have been different easily ;D

Both of your clans should prep us :unsure:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

I remember the days when their was a whole ******* army of EOP staff members sticking up for themselves..now its just Cody and Matt l0l

Because in the end it's pointless. We won, you lost.. Go ahead argue about what happened in a prep or move on in your virtual game career.

PS: Ilu chain. :teehee:

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

Straight out dominated CP in this prep. ^_^

noob.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

Both of your clans should prep us :unsure:

ahahahahehehehehehehehahahahahahahahehehehehehe

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png