Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what are the teams for rvb

Naseer

Dumbest teams I've ever seen in my life. Give the other side CP or Foe.

lol this year is gonna be goofy >.<

Team blue seems too overpowered, red is basically all the mpcs.

ehh idk

meh i wouldn't even say that, CP will most likely mass recruit and TLP's organization is known to be quite poor outside of clan wars.

should be a good fight though.

Notsureifsrs

going by pulls tho mitch NME will prob pull 50-60 to this , think IR is in High 40s also . We got Mpc's but you guys Have H- non F2p clan Who might not pull that much to this.. Tlp- Again might only pull like 30

are these teams even official? Some random posted em and i Don't see my clan xL on the list

34xgw0z.jpg

We will cause it's not mandatory and no one will show up lol

idk depends who goes hard

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

ehh idk

meh i wouldn't even say that, CP will most likely mass recruit and TLP's organization is known to be quite poor outside of clan wars.

Notsureifsrs

going by pulls tho mitch NME will prob pull 50-60 to this , think IR is in High 40s also . We got Mpc's but you guys Have H- non F2p clan Who might not pull that much to this.. Tlp- Again might only pull like 30

are these teams even official? Some random posted em and i Don't see my clan xL on the list

Did xL sign up?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

according to Omni they are. he posted on the topic himself he wud have said if they where or where not.

@Mage no its not about who wins/lose its about what clan can lose the most computers due to lag blowing it up

Quit Scape.

ehh idk

Notsureifsrs

Did xL sign up?

yeah were signed up and were on the list but i'm still not sure if they added us

34xgw0z.jpg

inb4 the clans that lose say it was non-mandatory

Holy crap who cares. It's a fun event.

all our events are fun, otherwise we wouldn't bother doing them :rolleyes:

Then why decline fairly evenly matched full out wars even if the rules aren't completely in your favor. It's all for the sake of fun right? :rolleyes:

Directed at all clans.

Arp-1.png

Then why decline fairly evenly matched full out wars even if the rules aren't completely in your favor. It's all for the sake of fun right? :rolleyes:

Directed at all clans.

MM, TLP, Fi, CP, Havoc and more have all declined fullouts from us in the last year, so you tell me :nuke:

Directed at all clans.

MM, TLP, Fi, CP, Havoc and more have all declined fullouts from us in the last year, so you tell me :nuke:

Seeing as you were the ones to decline our counter offer (rules which favoured less defense which should be something all clans in this "pure" community should abide by), I can just as easily say you declined our offer for a full out.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Teams (As of Now)

Team Red:

EoP

ZIR

Fi

Nme

Th

R

V

MA

Team Blue:

Foe

IrZ

H

Cp

Tlp

yr

EF

Red Team: 8

Blue Team: 6

lol should be 7v7 anyways Blue has the quality Red just has numbers :) Going to sit back cus I'll lag and kill them ir/eop returners.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

ddos off right? :P

Nah it was discussed in clan leader forum and the poll was 12 to 3 that DDOS was on, it makes sense seeing as theres no possible way to check if people are cheating by ddos'ing so the logical thing is to just allow it for this event

I like the teams personally and think they're pretty well balanced

Epidemic
eepidemic.png