Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Saturday [ Trick Or Treat ]

blue

8OIxw.png

Well Today we wanted to have a little fun so i asked my friend Sam/Soccermom what should we dress up for on Halloween ? he said well it needs to be something big and green but also kinda something people can laugh at we both stopped and looked at each other and realized Fatality would be the best costume of 2011. so we rushed to the GE and then we changed our clan cloaks and got some green hats and set off with 41 spooky Zenith members. Also shout out to IR for running from me for 2 hours.

Shout out to Neil our Founder for spending his Halloween with us

111029151336.png

3Yj12.png

:Video:

3Yj12.png

xC3zw.png

We found that our friends in NPO where running around 13 ports looking for some candy we quickly rushed them from the south and pushed them to CA spamming trick or treat showing our superiority. they where about cleared inside CA maybe 2 or 3 left when suddenly TLP rushed us inside the CA.

nhMME.png

Now TLP ranks took a look at our green costumes and laughed and had the idea that it was just going to be another free hit on Fi for them we stayed by the alter and spammed Z name with all of TLP confused on why Fatality was spamming Z name we then pushed up north and continued to fight for a good 3 minutes before XL crashed. both clans kinda smiled at the fact they rushed us but soon after we both got on 18 ports and continued our long battle until the real fatality showed up. we quickly moved south and not a single Z member was hit by fi "yea bro these costumes are made of REAL leather" we left after this ty for the fight TLP.

3Yj12.png

nhMME.png

We wanted to try and find IR again but every time we got close to them they just didn't want to go trick or treating. So to my surprise we found that TLP was after them to and wanted to fight us we started off having a 1v1 fight at level 40 east drags but we moved north to multi and began to fight it started off really even but later on as the fight started we moved north until it came down to a 22v22 on top of the hill we simply called single piles and got the win and walked south. "there was like 5-10 TLP left resting @ gdz hut regrouping but we where fighting at New gate so we left when we cleared them there"

This was the Battlefield before we left

111029130435.png

3Yj12.png

EVJeI.png

We found out that CP was having a fight up at GDZ hut we have not seen our old friends in CP for a while so why not come to their doorstep on Halloween ? we potted up at the gap rushed the hut to find about 25 or so CP left and pushed them east killing most of them. we then left as MM came to 1v1 us

3Yj12.png

zRtdu.png

Ok so today we chased IR around for a bit and didn't really get any serious hits on them but this was close enough for me to laugh at them. we rushed to BH steps where they quickly just ran up and logged or went inside the crater.

and yea then we left and found out they dismissed 10 minutes later.

3Yj12.png

xC3zw.png

After banking our goody bags we found out that NPO was going to have a run-in knowing that our last fight was kinda sloppy. We decided to hurry up to ruins and got prepared to rush NPO we potted up and ran south and got on the tip of the sperm hill they quickly got off and ran to the east hill where they decided to stay and fight we spammed trick or treat and got our fall in and walked down to hillz hut.

3Yj12.png

UtzJn.png

Soon after clearing NPO we had our fall-in inside Hillz Hut when suddenly the real green monsters rushed in we then began to fight over my bag of skittles and some some addy arrows. we started the fight of by holding North of the Hut we then called for line's of Z and pushed into the gap where the fight went on for about a good 5 Minutes. Suddenly the sky's got dark and NME rushed in so we called a movement south and logged

Ty for the fight Fi was very close and im sorry we had to wear your capes for the day :)

3Yj12.png

EVJeI.png

Z vs NME

With our day almost to an end we found out that NME/CP/mains where all in a huge cluster north of BH we not only wanted to return the favor to NME for crashing us but beat the candy out of Chain69 once again. we potted up and rushed. NME "being the smart clan" rushed south 10 seconds after we rushed in and went up the steps and left. We then got our fall in and rushed CP to the west and continued to kill them for their candy and rune scims for a good 10 minutes before MM rushed in.

3Yj12.png

Pictures

111029121139.png

111029123757.png

111029123844.png

111029123914.png

111029124301.png

111029125508.png

111029125516.png

111029125604.png

111029161456.png

111029130435.png

111029130442.png

111029163418.png

111029163502.png

111029163633.png

111029165430.png

111029170139.png

111029175006.png
111029173728.png

111029173743.png

111029175717.png

111029180004.png

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on trip, sweet ass pull, and gz on beating TLP amongst others.

Only one problem; we didn't crash you guys as much as one of your guys asking us to come. I understand hitting the CP/NME/Mains cluster though, it was fun.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

was fun

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Free bump cuz it's salmon.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

111029174404.png

nice

in reality you did crash it. we probably could of won if NME didn't crash it.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

nice

josh is a ****** we were beating fi anyway, sorry for the missunderstanding, obviously didn't know the spastic did that and also fatality crashed our fight so who gives a ****

Dw about it, it's just that we didn't get our planned run in because you thought we crashed. All one misunderstanding.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png