Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

83 Combat Looking for F2p Based

LGeeZY

Got a lot more time on my hands now and I want to come back to clanning.

At the moment a 100% F2p clan is in my highest interests.

I would like the clans overall CB average to be near mine as-well. (83)

My stats if you care;

im2au0.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eruption of Pures is #1 in F2P and very dominant with constant 70+ pulls every week, we also do 70+ in P2P as well.

Trust me you'll love it here

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

Leave me a pm, and I'll tell you all about what we do.

Good luck your choice ak47 :)

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

You seem like you'd fit well into The Hatred. Our combat average is 81 and our defense average is 7, both taken straight off our clan page on RuneScape.com.

We're mainly F2P with some P2P on the side. All of our major events are F2P though and that's our main focus.

Post an introduction with some more information at Http://TH-RS.com and I can give you a more in depth response.

Revenge is the right clan for you. We're one of, if not the lowest leveled MPC but we are already exceding to 35+ pulls after a month being open. We're dominant in F2P with a 30+ pull to every F2P trip so far, mini's every day, and even a 30 pull to our prep today. You can find us at...

Site: www.Revenge-Rs.com/forums (They're down ATM)

IRC: #Revenge

Youtube: www.youtube.com/RevengeClanTube

Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=revengeclan

2s1ry3n.jpg

#enormity for a great new dominate f2p clan with a great community. We are also mostly around your combat and i think you'd enjoy it.

give us a try :) peace

Black people in real life.

#Enormity,

I think we used to talk back in the day, not sure if you remember me. Anyway Enormity is about a month old and going strong. We are 3-0 preps 2-0 pkri's and we have been told our trips are some of the most fun in the pure community. At the moment we are doing a lot of f2p, your also a perfect level for us your right in the middle of our combat range. Come shoot me a pm in #enormity

[E]H0W3 - Halfop.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

I would honestly recommend Enormity. We are a F2P Based (Do some P2P, but mostly F2P). We are somehwhat new; We've been open for about a month now? Anyways, the majority of our memberbase is around your level. The community in Enormity is amazing, i'm sure you'd love it here. Check us out at #Enormity, http://s11.zetaboards.com/Enormity/index/ . I hope to see your intro soon :)

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Got a lot more time on my hands now and I want to come back to clanning.

At the moment a 100% F2p clan is in my highest interests.

I would like the clans overall CB average to be near mine as-well. (83)

My stats if you care;

im2au0.png

NME Buddy :)

Rememember talking to me ingame? Mich_ae_l?

Anyway.

www.NME-RS.com

#NME

:)

Hope you join dude <3

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Nme would be your best bet, we are the closest to a 100% F2P clan ATM. Although we have P2P events too, F2P is definitely our preferred server. We have a strong leadership, and a solid core of members

#NME

Best of luck deciding

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Nme/TH I'm fairly sure they're both predominately f2p.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it