Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption's Saturday F2P Trip

Austin-Pulled

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Crashing like 4 lpc fights and fighting one you only managed 15 kills... palm

when willy shantelle etc left they hacked the cc/ml and everything else, so most people in ir arnt actually added to the cc/clan. this would be obvious if you took a second to think about it and realized that beating clans who had more than 15 people would make that killcount impossible

lmfao 25 pull, with 15 kills and 25 deaths you're pathetic

Teaming with main clans, venom, and MM, your leadership and clan are pathetic. Our cc isn't updated completely, after the hacking, we obviously got more than 15 kills you idiot. I got at least 6 kills and I know others that did the same. Keep teaming, keep dreaming, and keep apologizing. See you soon little guy, maybe in a week or so we can go back to raping you every weekend. Have fun (teaming) for now. :thumbsup:

igohard.png

Just because I like IR.

Good job on your trip today, you lovely little doodleberry peanuts.

Just read the bottom of your topic. You have the sheer confidence to say something like that as you peak 25 and crash LPCs? Don't play with Zenith, people get hurt.

Retired March 2012

I <3 You Aiden. Good Job on your trip IR, Hope you Had Fun. But yousif me and you both know that in my heart of hearts and your heart of hearts...your a P@Ki <3

Am Ur Nan & Am Ur Dad 4EVA!!!

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Teaming with main clans, venom, and MM, your leadership and clan are pathetic. Our cc isn't updated completely, after the hacking, we obviously got more than 15 kills you idiot. I got at least 6 kills and I know others that did the same. Keep teaming, keep dreaming, and keep apologizing. See you soon little guy, maybe in a week or so we can go back to raping you every weekend. Have fun (teaming) for now. :thumbsup:

You still have the nerve to talk so much **** when your clan is in the biggest slump the pure community has ever seen, you pull 16 to preps and we pull 16 to minis just close already **** clan.

2ewgrxw.gif

Okay...

Ddosing in preps, yes I would know. Leaking first piles on ts, teaming with clans on the weekends to fight one clan, your leadership and clan are pathetic. your cc isn't updated completely after the hacking, but hey you do the same to other clans, so karma right? you got around 15 kills yesterday, not that great. I made quite a lot of kills which I'm pleased about, other people did also. Keep teaming, keep leaking, keep dreaming, and stay in the same situation you're in. Have fun (being hit) for now.

:thumbsup:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Okay...

Ddosing in preps, yes I would know. Leaking first piles on ts, teaming with clans on the weekends to fight one clan, your leadership and clan are pathetic. your cc isn't updated completely after the hacking, but hey you do the same to other clans, so karma right? you got around 15 kills yesterday, not that great. I made quite a lot of kills which I'm pleased about, other people did also. Keep teaming, keep leaking, keep dreaming, and keep in the same situation you're in. Have fun (being hit) for now.

^^^^^^^^^^^

2ewgrxw.gif

Okay...

Ddosing in preps, yes I would know. Leaking first piles on ts, teaming with clans on the weekends to fight one clan, your leadership and clan are pathetic. your cc isn't updated completely after the hacking, but hey you do the same to other clans, so karma right? you got around 15 kills yesterday, not that great. I made quite a lot of kills which I'm pleased about, other people did also. Keep teaming, keep leaking, keep dreaming, and stay in the same situation you're in. Have fun (being hit) for now.

Thanks for your useless input.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Just because I like IR.

Just read the bottom of your topic. You have the sheer confidence to say something like that as you peak 25 and crash LPCs? Don't play with Zenith, people get hurt.

Thanks for making my day.

The only thing getting hurt is your leaderships self esteem after they make their apology to EoP.

Quit posting useless **** on this topic please.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Just because I like IR.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAA

watch out IR, this kid has salmon

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

Just because I like IR.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAA

l0l

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Just because I like IR.

The only thing getting hurt is your leaderships self esteem after they make their apology to EoP.

riddle me this

why intense redemption tries to tag in with eop and talk big to z, while ir peaks 25 and hits the hatred, revenge & enormity. i'll make sure your clan has a glorious time today, lad

xoxo

Just because I like IR.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAA

+5 no problem.

Retired March 2012

Just because I like IR.

riddle me this

why intense redemption tries to tag in with eop and talk big to z, while ir peaks 25 and hits the hatred, revenge & enormity. i'll make sure your clan has a glorious time today, lad

xoxo

Just because I like IR.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAA

+5 no problem.

I'm sure EoP will make sure you have a glorious time today as well, lad.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com