Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Zunday Zlaughter mmmmmm

Milky

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1st page :D, was hella fun, my first p2p trip in a long ass time, be fully aware of the next few weeks zenith and be prepared

Oh sh*t i just remembered, were on PW, were all 10Ft tall and Immortal.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

According to KO's topic on their forums they had 220 kills and they were out for about 1 hour (around FOE/EOP time)

so atleast 100 of those kills were from FOE/EOP

gf FOEOP!

According to KO's topic on their forums they had 220 kills and they were out for about 1 hour (around FOE/EOP time)

so atleast 100 of those kills were from FOE/EOP

gf FOEOP!

we should have told foe to stop and just attack KO

why not contribute to the foeop relationship by sharing main l00tz

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

"It seemed like NPO was winning so we focused on them and cleaned up and looted the entire battlefield. I'd say every EoP member made at least around 500k."

-.-

"My boy Mowwis started sippin boos and huggin p necks so I got off him but we quickly penetrated their lil virgin ass holes as their boos and restowe sippin skills were no match for us, looted the battlefield, and rolled out. No hard feeling NPO and Mowwis.<3"

Lmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfao

"Shoutout to my boy Jonty for skipping to go on his first ever date with a girl who looks like Vin Diesel"

Lol smh Jonty Rs>Bitches =)

Anyways Funniest topic so far. Great efforts on it and todays trip eop =)

Shoutout to my boy Jonty for skipping to go on his first ever date with a girl who looks like Vin Diesel

******* lold

Lmfao I lol'd too, good luck Jonty virgin.

Awesome job on your trip.

Thanks bro, your sig is funny as **** lmao.

1st page :D, was hella fun, my first p2p trip in a long ass time, be fully aware of the next few weeks zenith and be prepared

Oh sh*t i just remembered, were on PW, were all 10Ft tall and Immortal.

EF's summer awards sigs are sexy lookin. :teehee:

Either way, great job on the trip EOP, was only there for a little bit but managed to get some good loot. Thanks to all the clans we fought today for the action. :wub:

thekingu.png

another epic trip haha, best trips in a while. the fight w/ foe was fun as fuk, sadly about the 20 ko mains sniping after 25ish mins. we dipped after we cleaned the battlefield from all pures ( foe was getting a regroup somewhere 2 mini maps away from gdz-gap area.)
n we weren't 2 mininaps away gap area m8 lol. gj on your trip though & thanks for the fight.