Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe 3-0 Eop

Failed Again

75ed.png
Site | Applications | FoeTube

2ajzz7q.gif

- Wrecka

- Kruck

33ojkoy.png

Hi I'm Kyle

Before this prep, we were against accepting any type of f2p with eop, as we haven't had a p2p with them since summer or before then, and we had won the last few F2p with them. As you can see, we decided **** it and let them pick the rules, which were kind of gay : team capes/dung off/corrpts off/safe etc. We had to sit for them which surprised us as EOP are the ones that normally have to sit for F2p.

The prep in itself was controlled by Foe, showing some epic f2p dominance. We hope that since we F2p'd them we will get a P2p in return, but who knows?!

33ojkoy.png

ROUND 1
FOE starting ~ 32
EOP starting ~ 32

Round 1 FOE defended the trees in the south-west part of the clan wars classic arena. We DD'd as usual and got a right click getting 3 seperate piles. When EOP rushed in we were straight on them with scims inside the trees where we defended. We swapped to bows halfway through the round as EOP knew we were using scims and had melee pray up then soon after swapped back to scims to catch them off guard. We kept this tactic throughout round 1 constantly clicking the DD to get some quick kos and easy piles.

FOE ending ~ 25
EOP ending ~ 0

33ojkoy.png

ROUND 2
FOE starting ~ 32
EOP starting ~ 32

Round 2 was EOP's turn to defend and they chose to defend the trees north of the jail. We rushed in with scims straight away again focusing on the DD spot left clicking and keeping our hp in the green. However EOP knew what we were doing in this round so they pulled off to the east next to the lava so we pulled bows and turned it into a snipe fight for a short peroid before pulling the scims right back onto them not allowing them much time to breathe. After the wall of scims that we threw at them the majority of them had been killed so we finished up the remainder of what was left in round 2.

FOE ending ~ 30
EOP ending ~ 0

33ojkoy.png

ROUND 3
FOE starting ~ 32
EOP starting ~ 32

Round 3 was the PK run-in on the plataeu map. We rushed EOP as they were in the south-east corner of the map and started sniping into them focusing on their north side. EOP then moved south against the lava so we got straight into them with our scims as they still had their range pray up. After throwing in some scim hits we swapped to bows hitting the general area that they were clumped in still left clicking into them. After that the general call of best weapons was called as we were getting the kos off nice and quickly. With little EOP left and nowhere to hide, we finished off the remaining members.

FOE ending ~ 30
EOP ending ~ 0

GF EOP, thanks for the prep.

33ojkoy.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

33ojkoy.png

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we get flamed by everyone on the "hpc's" about pulling 30, and then you have a 30v30 and expect us not to have something to say, oh lord your in for a surprise.

Difference is, it's F2p.

Didn't think I'd have to point that 1 out for you buddy.

What do you pull on Saturdays?

Didn't think I'd have to point that 1 out for you buddy.

65 Last Saturday, 60 the previous.

Is there a statement you're trying to make? Inb4 if you even went out Saturday you'd pull 15.

U know why? Cuz ur P2P based, so shut the **** up already you sound like a retard.

I'll also leave by the fact we had to sit for Eop today, = more than the amount in the fight.

Please leave this topic now before you embarrass yourself anymore.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Lets do the math, we pulled 32 on our last mandatory trip

Lets say you pulled 60.

18/32 = 0.56 * 100 = 56%

30/60 = .50 * 100 = 50%

hmm.

unless you can hire Dr. Hawkins to prove me wrong, i believe that is a better percentage!

Anyways, flame off

Back to my essay.

Zkut8.jpg

Lets say you pulled 60.

18/32 = 0.56 * 100 = 56%

30/60 = .50 * 100 = 50%

hmm.

Ye but you had negative kdr lol..

and @ ur pic it's a 18v18 thx for provin us right. lol.

Ready to jump to foes defence but when the exact same flame comes onto my topics where are you?

111110221046.png

Look at it this way. On almost every topic I mod, there is more then one negative post/flame/bait from TR ranks/members. I'm sick of it. Its not that hard to not post anything if all you're going to do is flame. I will be issueing warnings though. This is your (and you're clans) last verbal warning.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Lets say you pulled 60.

18/32 = 0.56 * 100 = 56%

30/60 = .50 * 100 = 50%

hmm.

unless you can hire Dr. Hawkins to prove me wrong, i believe that is a better percentage!

Anyways, flame off

Back to my essay.

i hired Dr Hawkins and he actually said we pulled 38 but we had to sit for eop, therfore ur maff was wrong n stuff