Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy vs Revenge and XL

Ben√

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After this, instead of staying in clan wars and going PCL, we decided to hit up the F2P wild. We heard there was a cluster of clans around w10 so we decided to investigate. After a while, our scouts told us they had spotted XL at Bh, walking north. We ran straight into them and managed to kill them extremely quickly, gaining our self a 17KDR lol.

Congrats for catching us off guard lol. Its a shame you wouldn't fight us after we got organized though. But Like I said, I guess we're just going to have to clear you tomorrow, like we did last week.

there is a thing called quote

lol hon0r not got acc on pw or he is banned only for be a masser :whistling:

FLAME ON!! :teehee:

Yeah I know but doing that was easier than singling out just that part from the first post.

And yeah he has an account on here. Are you implying that other people in xL aren't allowed to post or something btw? I don't get what you're trying to get at. If that was supposed to be some kind of flame or something, it didn't really work.

I think honor got banned for flaming.

And you flamed a few pages back.

Hmmmm...

Hmmm...no I don't see what you're getting at.

Off topic, weren't you in xL a while back?

Yup i was.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After this, instead of staying in clan wars and going PCL, we decided to hit up the F2P wild. We heard there was a cluster of clans around w10 so we decided to investigate. After a while, our scouts told us they had spotted XL at Bh, walking north. We ran straight into them and managed to kill them extremely quickly, gaining our self a 17KDR lol.

Congrats for catching us off guard lol. Its a shame you wouldn't fight us after we massed up w57 though. But Like I said, I guess we're just going to have to clear you tomorrow, like we did last week.

haha cwatidid gj nme Lucy #1

<[xL]hon0r> are u coming?

<[NME]Ben> i dont have highlights

<[NME]Ben> no

<[NME]Ben> blame [xl]elum

Ownage Enemy? I think not LOL more like trollage.

Way to hit us when 7 of our guys are scouting EoP world and not fighting us after they all get on ownage

111111204404.png

111111210521.png

34xgw0z.jpg

<[xL]hon0r> are u coming?

<[NME]Ben> i dont have highlights

<[NME]Ben> no

<[NME]Ben> blame [xl]elum

Ownage Enemy? I think not LOL more like trollage.

Way to hit us when 7 of our guys are scouting EoP world and not fighting us after they all get on ownage

111111204404.png

111111210521.png

Well its no wonder you get hit off guard you leave your chat on :teehee:

Congrats for catching us off guard lol. Its a shame you wouldn't fight us after we got organized though. But Like I said, I guess we're just going to have to clear you tomorrow, like we did last week.

I think i just **** my pants.

Get a ******* clue lmfaoo

Good job today boys :thumbsup:

Please inform me as to when this happens. FLAME ON!

1175tub.png

basically every single time we fight you. NME for best leader ship nah.

34xgw0z.jpg

I don't understand how you say you clear us on a regular basis, if you want a clean fight we'll give you one, PM me any day of the week to set one up you all know where I am. The only time you're able to "clear" us as you say, is when we're in level 13 laughing at you with 5 people, only 2 being able to actually ATTACK you i.e. last week lol.

Don't act like you don't know lol. Last Saturday, when you guys were starting your trip in w14, when you had 39 people.

siguoi.png

I don't understand how you say you clear us on a regular basis, if you want a clean fight we'll give you one, PM me any day of the week to set one up you all know where I am. The only time you're able to "clear" us as you say, is when we're in level 13 laughing at you with 5 people, only 2 being able to actually ATTACK you i.e. last week lol.

Read the post above.

Also, there was pics of us killing at least 4 the time you decided to team with massers.

siguoi.png

Lmfaooo that was funny when we teamed with those kids just to annoy you, okay you killed 3 or 4 out of a few of us, also let everyone know you outnumbered those 3 or 4 was outnumbered by at least 10-15 people lololol. PM me on IRC today, I'll set up a fight with you and I'll teach you why you don't talk ****, okay?

Lmfaooo that was funny when we teamed with those kids just to annoy you, okay you killed 3 or 4 out of a few of us, also let everyone know you outnumbered those 3 or 4 was outnumbered by at least 10-15 people lololol. PM me on IRC today, I'll set up a fight with you and I'll teach you why you don't talk ****, okay?

We were the ones outnumbered lol . We were fighting against 3 clans. Unless you're saying we outnumbered the people in nme, then yeah we outnumbered the people from nme.

How come you're ignoring the other thing I said? And don't worry, I'll be telling hon0r you should be one of the priorities today.

siguoi.png

I can't imagine how fast Enemy gained such a great warring experience. How many times we have fought you, you guys actually destroyed us. Much respect to this clan. Especially for their low levels and strong experience, and movements. Good luck.

It's all about the leaders, I gues... :rolleyes:

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave