Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Jam Packed F2P Trip

-Toxine-

convicts.png
13z3kex.jpghtsefr.jpg2eb8g9t.jpg

25yw1zs.jpg

Today Corrupt Pures peaked at 35 members. We set out today, looking forward to fights with clans anywhere close to our opts which we got. Thanks to Fatality, Revenge, We Are Royalty and Intense Redemption for the fights.

KDR suffered a bit due to running into main clan

111112180120.png

2lw0q5t.jpg

13z1gec.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. We Are Royalty

We Are Royalty were resting on S.E Bounty Hunter Steps without anybody near them. They had the same opts as us so we decided to give them some action. We rushed in and pushed in with scims in which they started retaliating south. After a few more seconds of clumped fighting, the rest of WAR ran away.

13z1gec.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Fatality

After getting a regroup at mossies, we found that Fatality at N.E Bounty Hunter steps. Not knowing their opts we wanted to give them a fight so we rushed them at the volcano vents. A snipe fight started in which both clans went back and forth with range. Fi attempted to push into us but we moved north against the lava After doing this we rushed back into them with melee and cleared the rest of them up. Thanks for the fight Fatality.

13z1gec.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Intense Redemption

We set up a PKRI with Intense Redemption so we defended at vents in which IR rushed us. This fight was mainly a scim for scim fight right on top of the vents but we managed to stay clumped and alive. Cleared up IR after a few minutes. Thanks for the fight Intense Redemption.

13z1gec.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. We Are Royalty

This time we were resting at Mossies getting a regroup in which WAR walked past up. We rushed into them in which they ran towards vents. We followed them with range and a fight started at the vents. After what seemed to be 30 seconds, we got into them with scims, pushing them to corp. Close to getting the win, Foe crashed so we left.

13z1gec.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Revenge

We got a PKRI against Revenge in which R defended at dead tree. We hopped to their world and were around the dead tree area when we heard that they were north of gap. We rushed in and hit their fall in. After a few minutes of sniping, Revenge ran up north against the wall in which we pushed into them with scimitars. After some clumped fighting, we took the advantage and cleared the battlefield. Thanks for the fight Revenge.

13z1gec.jpg

Picture Dump ~

ownage165445.png

ownage170916.png

ownage172755.png

ownage180004.png

111112155615.png
111112155629.png
111112162717.png
111112162725.png
111112170043.png

111112162708.png
111112170028.png
111112170251.png

13z1gec.jpg

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goodjob ;D was a fun trip, had lots of good fights gj cp

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

Thanks For The Fights IR/War/Fi/R BTW

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

gj i guess the fight we had with you was after we just fought/beat war and xL so we were on low food/prayer... then xL came and hit us from behind

We had less opts and XL hit us as well. Thanks for the fight, thats my opinion from our side tho

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Good job slapping Revenge.

You really need an IP ban from these forums. You never have anything positive to say - all you do is flame-bait.

OT: Idk why you guys had to lie about your opts before our fight but whatever. Gf I guess.

2s1ry3n.jpg

was a fun and great trip due to pretty much none of the fights being crashed, exept the fi war by xl, but xl rly diidnt do any damage to the both clans due to them being lv 60s :S, was rlly fun tho :D