Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP+TR vs EOP+H

Stephen

TLP+TR vs EOP+H  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• TLP+TR
    • EOP+H

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP act like Havoc loses to MM consistently.

We lost to them one time due to a fluke

We're like 9-1 with them in P2P Preps.

Now, MM has nothing to do with this topic, like I said earlier, beating a f2p wilderness clan in p2p clanwars, might as well be prepping NME.

As for the ML's:

TR+TLP have a combined ML of 110. If they pull 90 of those, I will be VERY surprised.

EOP+H Have a combined ML of 150. If they pull lower than 100, I will be VERY surprised.

40 Havoc>30 TR

70 EOP> 50 TLP

Everyone is counting Havoc and EOP out because TR is all 30 def. TR is no good at anything above 25v25. Anything above that the leadership is more of a factor than individual skill from members. From my experience with Tribulation, their members are monsters, but their leadership is ****. Havoc is the opposite at this point.

I'd pretty much count TR out aside from the 20 people that are good.

Now, for TLP. They're in a slump at the moment. I'd put them at #4 matched seeing as they won't even give Havoc a prep.

So, I guess we'll see when it happens, but like I said, I don't see Havoc and EOP losing this.

People are forgetting that Havoc isn't some clan like EF. Our members quality has gone down, but we have one of the best leaderships, and I'd put us at #3 matched atm.

My predictions

Havoc pull 45

EOP pull 75

TR pull 35

TLP pull 50

Havoc+EOP win.

It's not skill vs numbers. It's clanwars clans vs wilderness clans.

TLP act like Havoc loses to MM consistently.

We lost to them one time due to a fluke

We're like 9-1 with them in P2P Preps.

Now, MM has nothing to do with this topic, like I said earlier, beating a f2p wilderness clan in p2p clanwars, might as well be prepping NME.

As for the ML's:

TR+TLP have a combined ML of 110. If they pull 90 of those, I will be VERY surprised.

EOP+H Have a combined ML of 150. If they pull lower than 100, I will be VERY surprised.

40 Havoc>30 TR

70 EOP> 50 TLP

Everyone is counting Havoc and EOP out because TR is all 30 def. TR is no good at anything above 25v25. Anything above that the leadership is more of a factor than individual skill from members. From my experience with Tribulation, their members are monsters, but their leadership is ****. Havoc is the opposite at this point.

Now, for TLP. They're in a slump at the moment. I'd put them at #4 matched seeing as they won't even give Havoc a prep.

So, I guess we'll see when it happens, but like I said, I don't see Havoc and EOP losing this.

People are forgetting that Havoc isn't some clan like EF. Our members quality has gone down, but we have one of the best leaderships, and I'd put us at #3 matched atm.

My predictions

Havoc pull 45

EOP pull 75

TR pull 35

TLP pull 50

Havoc+EOP win.

It's not skill vs numbers. It's clanwars clans vs wilderness clans.

Did you just call Havoc a wilderness clan? You have 1 pk trip a week and probably 90% of the videos on Havocs youtube are minis and preps.

Are you trying to convince us or are you trying to convince yourself?

No **** 40 Havoc will beat 30 Tr, that's because you have a 10 man advantage, 10 men that you need to win. Same as it goes with Tlp and EoP, a clan will always win with a 20 man handicap with opts like that.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Yet we still beat you 28v32 big boy (y)

Crazy the amount of flame some of you guys are posting, this was intended as a fun event and that's how TR at least is perceiving it. Good luck to all participating.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

loki you shouldnt talk you come off as stupid. tlp hasnt done a p2p prep in ages? i guess ill ignore the 4 we've had in the past 2 weeks.

then your calling MM an mpc? and since they stomp on you every prep they have with you, what does that make you?

if tlp+tr can pull within 10-15 should be auto win

and if you could pull more than 25 let alone 40 to make it an actual prep, we'd be glad to.

Excuse me you anti social ****, but if I remember correctly you told us MM didn't count as a HPC when we beat them in a prep. I guess you'll avoid the fact that you're afraid to fight FOE again, and also that TLP has fallen. Everyone can basically agree with the latter now.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

@Coz tr might be good at piling In a 6v6 mini but anything past that they tend to just snipe instead of actually piling like my boy booos said.

Will be a good fight regardless. P2p fullout today vs hf, who gonna win??

Tr snipes whole fite and u guys can't still 3-0 us fail or wut?

Hf gonna win

2q8tuzr.png
73jbi9.png
jsc3mx.png
2ppx1d3.png

TLP+TR Have skill but EOP+H will pull to much for them

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Lots of bias on here

Lets look at the facts

Both EOP and Havoc have been on a losing streak vs clans like NPO and MM

They've lost preps,minis pkris so forth

TLP hasn't lost a prep in ages.

We've rolled MM in our last few preps,our last few minis.

From that stand point, TLP+TR will win

Man you are so right!!!!!

What you said was not bias at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png