Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Request a Moment of Silence

Chain Is Law

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, most of the fites that we crashed, we diidnt even no u were fiting :s and time we asked to hit nme was when cp and war were fiting and nme crashed, but right after that we went north and cleared nme. and see u next week hopefully :)

We didn't need to pm you, i knew where you were the entire trip.

Was fun, ty for loot.

I hope you come and fight us tommorow aswell.

Gratz on the couple rune scims. (Probably not even 500K)

you forgot that Hi reopened so you lost 40% of your ml , shouldnt be talking big br0.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

hmm, most of the fites that we crashed, we diidnt even no u were fiting :s and time we asked to hit nme was when cp and war were fiting and nme crashed, but right after that we went north and cleared nme. and see u next week hopefully :)

We didn't need to pm you, i knew where you were the entire trip.

Was fun, ty for loot.

I hope you come and fight us tommorow aswell.

Gratz on the couple rune scims. (Probably not even 500K)

111119232058.png

Ujellybro?

OT: Was fun fun fun

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

I don't play this game anymore and i used to like cp but i would be embarrased to be in Cp now with all the addy in the pics LOL **** clan.

just shut up and stop concerning yourself about things that don't concern you. go ***** about it to your mirror. We don't pay attention to little guys like you that were in sanctity or some other 2 month clan.

fun trip guys

Your clans terrable..... You now have to use addy to win fights, I prefer to be in a ****** clan like sanctity then to be in CP.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

I don't play this game anymore and i used to like cp but i would be embarrased to be in Cp now with all the addy in the pics LOL **** clan.

just shut up and stop concerning yourself about things that don't concern you. go ***** about it to your mirror. We don't pay attention to little guys like you that were in sanctity or some other 2 month clan.

fun trip guys

Your clans terrable..... You now have to use addy to win fights, I prefer to be in a ****** clan like sanctity then to be in CP.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

fun trip guys

ew rs srs business br0

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

fun trip guys

You don't play runescape anymore?

why r u hanging out on runescape forums?

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

fun trip guys

Sorry for closing Th.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~