Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

a fun 2v2 YaYYY:DDDDDDDD

Omni

john_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gif

RiMrS.gif

T9i6P.png
twolfsig.png
tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

Sunday November 20th, The Last Pures and Tribulation teamed up to sink the pirate ship known as Eruption of Pures and dismantle the HORSES known as Havoc and we did just this. Both clans massed in total 120+ members ready to teach the COOL TALKERS in the community what happens when you come in the path of The Last Train YAAA DUN DUN DUN.

tvid.png

RiMrS.gif
T9i6P.png

john_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gifjohn_travolta.gif

tfi.png
RiMrS.gif
Round One

First round we defended, we got the north side and defended just west of the jail, EOP rushed us not killing ANY for the first minute or so. YEAH 1ST MINUTE WOOOO, WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FIRST MINUTE YAH! East side EASILY pushed them south, then we quickly wrapped around to the west to finish the remaining pirates, where we ended with a mighty 78. YEAH BECAUSE IT WASNT JUST EOP AND TLP WOOO
T9i6P.png
RiMrS.gif

Round Two

After completely DEMOLISHING eop and havoc in the first round, we knew this round would be a lot easier. We once again got the north side and easily dismantled them once again. It started with the east side once again pushing the east side south again and then wrapping around to the west but this time by the time we got west, EOP was pretty much gone. We ended round two with 83.
T9i6P.png

RiMrS.gif
Round Three

After winning the actually(WHAT?)fullout, we were confident that we would win this round. EOP/Havoc was the first to drop only having 95 this round vs our 100. This round they put up a lot more of a fight, probably letting havoc lead this round. With EOP/Havoc clumping numerous times in the center, we were able to clear them fairly easy, ending with a nice 65.

T9i6P.png

qvze9a.png
1w2kbld.png
ib9kz.png
111120132537.png
111120132244.png
111120162130.png
111120162536.png
111120133707.png
111120133433.png
111120133720.png
111120133858.png
111120163620.png
zix5ys.png
111120134746.png
111120164522.png
111120164920.png
111120135021.png
111120135055.png
111120165040.png

T9i6P.png

tubetranscopy.png
tlp.gif

RiMrS.gif

some of it written by [tlp]pibb

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao Omni For President of the Us Of A :D

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

WOW Lost original post...

GJ TLP. GF EOP + H. Expected, Got Your **** Rocked.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

gz omni on ur successful sunday

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

WOW Lost original post...

GJ TLP. GF EOP + H. Expected, Got Your **** Rocked.

How are you an honoured member Lmfao!!!!!

You flame more than Adrian and Bad kangaroo!

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png