Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Influential Clan

Sirswat

Which clan has influenced you the most? As leader or as member or even just a regular member.

Which clan have you looked up to and found them "amazing"?

You can talk about the old school clans or time periods where clans were dominant.

For me, when before I closed EP in 2007 I really enjoyed seeing TH getting better and better and even after..

I also enjoyed looking up to former leaders of FI during their prime time.

I looked up to KO Pures as well. The Fallen and Future Ownage were also amazing clans and I always enjoyed watching them win.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which clan has influenced you the most? As leader or as member or even just a regular member.

Epidemic in 2007, got me into the pure world and really made me love f2p.

Not my clan but my leader, Sean. He went from being the lowest level in DP to the driving force of it. He's also a somalian canadian.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

my first clan, AAO with Joe, Pala, Celtic, Poke, Azn Ranger, Cya N Lumbee, Ashley

foe because i like their humor :) Everything they say is so cocky but they do have the moves to back it up so its chillin

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Ds (2007) Brought out the strong leadership qualities in me, seem to have lost them now though lol

Control, whatever we turned our hand to and focused on we achieved.

I stated 2 clans I lead because that's the honestly answer to those questions.

Ultimatum My first pure clan

NME

W2u6D.png
6721688137_4bf49df2cc.jpg

Dv

Today? None

Before: 2008 version of FI

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Probably Zenith because I was with them for about a year.

I used to look up to TLP because I found they usually didn't find interest in community bull **** drama, however recently I've changed my views and look up more to FOE due to the same reason.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

The Hatred, very relaxed community, fun, entertaining, and really just a good group of people, not caring if they win or lose just there to have some good fun, which is wat clanning is supposed to be about.

Not many clans around today do i look up to, but i have respect for a few. Eop, Foe, TH

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

DP or TH. Two completely different atmospheres as one was extremely competitive and the other chill as ****, and i somehow liked them both.

Probably some combined elements in tlp/foe/mm- In their organization/consistency.

FOE

have never been in any other clan besides FOE.

fuarkk3.png

zsvos7.gif

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

#finalownage

Apply today www.foe-rs.com

Most influential?

Gotta be Negative. The community and the people there were insanely amazing. Had some of my funnest time in RS while I was in that clan and I still talk with a whole lot of ex-Negative and we're just great friends.

Look up to?

I always looked up to Malice & TLP. Legends of Malice's first reign had reached my ears and when I joined Malice v2 I was not disapointed. Met a fair few awesome people and the community was one to rival Negative's.

TLP, as aTommy said, because they were that chill clan. You'd never see them talking smack and acting as childish as the others, it was mainly just topics of their ownage and even when they lost they were good sports and rarely saw any flaming from them. Sadly, as of late, can't say I think of TLP as highly as I did before.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

there are small aspects of every clan that I think are pretty cool, one clan that changed the way I played this game was phalanx on my zerk, I didn't really know what it meant to be organized and active until I joined. Other than that I'd have to say TLP because the only two pure clans I've really participated in were IR and TLP

One clan I look up to is MM because they still don't accept 30 def

unled1wow.png

As an leader I have always looked up to Epidemic's, Malice's, and Ascendency's staff for what they came from coming from level 20s and 30s is big accomplishment. I will also say I look up to DP with Sean and Raza I would always try my best if I lead to follow them.

NME, M, DP, and A

xdf1vq.png

Negative, when I joined, was more of 10 or so people just pking in f2p at all times of the day, a low lvl f2p clan. I ended up becoming warlord and we grew to 40+ pulls at peak, but what is better than any of that was the community. I have to say I enjoyed coming on IRC every day to have a chat with anyone in Negative, from our TS unit to our daily trolls and mischief. I still speak to many ex-negative and it will always be the best clanning experience I have ever had.

Carpediem would probably be another amazing community I was in, I was pretty much new to the pure sector before I joined Inu's ranks and I found it hilarious that I was calling in a prep the first day I joined because I was one of the only people in CR with a mic and Inu was too lazy to do it himself. I met some friendly faces who I still speak a lot too now and it really made me understand the difference between pure and main warfare as I had only previously dabbled into the latter.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png