Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Influential Clan

Sirswat

Which clan has influenced you the most? As leader or as member or even just a regular member.

My whole clanning experience changes from Epidemic v2. Although I enjoyed being in Epidemic v1 more than v2, v2 definitely re-defined clanning on a whole and therefore influenced the whole community forever.

Which clan have you looked up to and found them "amazing"?

There's only one clan that fits this category and they are the clan that got me into pure clans. I used to spend hours just looking at the amazing pkers on the Mayhem Maker's memberlist, hoping that one day I'd be able to war beside them.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which clan has influenced you the most? As leader or as member or even just a regular member. Infection as both a member and leader.

Which clan have you looked up to and found them "amazing"? Foe.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Which clan has influenced you the most? As leader or as member or even just a regular member.

DP- It was the clan that inspired and taught me how to p2p. I used all that knowledge to open Outbreak.

Which clan have you looked up to and found them "amazing"? FOE

p2p20v20pure.png

Influence- Epidemic, they taught me what a real clan was meant to do and how to do it.

Clans I have found "Amazing"- Fi, was dominate back in the day. Epidemic, and their rise to the top. NmE and its emergence into the Pure World.

1175tub.png

E/DP taught me most of what I know about pure clanning today.

but getting to the point, most influential would probably be FOE/MM and I speak for most of us whether we face it or not, one of the first and oldest clans in the pure community to date.

Tragedy, Carpediem, Malice and now Enemy. Tragedy and Carpediem v1 in particular, some of the people I met through those clans are without a doubt the coolest people on the interwebs.

The pure world has fallen a long way.. So none these days. But from back when I first started scaping, definitely FOE.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Most Influential as a member.

Most influential where I learned the most was probably Divinity where I learned a lot about clanning in 07.

But the absolutly most influential and always will be is zenith, maybe not when I joined and everyone was fairly bad. But more towards when kJ and Logan joined and Hormone got leader. I may not like kJ or Hormone but they did do a lot for zenith and as much as I would hate to admit it I learned a good amount from their leading.

Most influential as a rank defiantly Complete domination I had a lot of calling time in CD's vent during some of the biggest fights I've ever been in with 80+ people on each side, including CD + EX vs CY + CH + Cpr and a few others. Cw preps against clans like Eop and Dp.

A clan that I've always looked up to is TLP they had a period of time where they always crashed zenith and they just listened very well which made me look up to them even more, and obviosuly a great p2p clan.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

2006-2007 when i first started hearing about fi dominating wild in their prime i really looked up to them and loved their community with james/charles as leader

as i got back into clanning around 2009 it would have to be corrupt pures known being a f2p power house

Toxine from tyrant pures (;

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Zenith, they've taught me a lot and the essentials to clanning

Foe.

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

I started off in Fatality under Beezlebub Pk's leadership which was a great experience, and molded me into a decent member going into Foe. Will always have respect for James.

Always looked up to Foe, before I was fatality and throughout my time. I joined and Foe has never let me down in the 3 1/2 years I've been a member...I know it will always be there for me, and I will always be there for Foe.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Which clan has influenced you the most? Chaotic, first time around. Please ignore any attempts at remaking the clan. Starting a clan from scratch, your going to get to get a lot of experience. Learn't **** loads, not just about runescape but just with people in general. Theres so much clan politics about these days, that you learn to deal with a different range of people and how best to meet everybody's needs.

Epidemic, my first official clan. Such a strong community, and incredible organisation, you can't not look up to them.

TLP - high standards of warring for as long as i've known

tmapw.png

The Hatred - My first clan back in 2007. Molded me into the Pure I am today.

Final Ownage Elite - Best clan i've ever been in and will remain in. From Dave|Cha0s Pur3 recruiting me back in 2008 when TH closed. I have not looked back great community and best warrers in both servers.

Final Ownage Elite - Same as above.

~Lileh

Back in the days I was most influenced by spz and destined pures, looked up to fatal destruction the short time they were around.

overall the clan that influenced me the most is foe (member for more than 3 years)

I never really looked up to anything after fd, liked many aspects of both mm, foe, fi, tlp, and even some lil clans. last couple of years MM is pretty much the only clan I like, i dont rly mingle with alot of clans anymore though.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Which clan has influenced you the most? Crimson Project. From being a member in v1 to being a rank, was definately my best experience on runescape. It was just amazinghow close all of us original members were, how well we worked together. How determined we were. v1 Was easily the best time I ever had on scape, From the race war against aussies (James and Jak vs Am0n Sam and myself) to the recruitment of the man, the legend, Punkster 18 (My recruit). From pulling 10 to pulling 60. From being nothing to being #1 p2p matched clan wars. Not many clans can tell the story that CPR can. Also, Team Outbreak v1 was an amazing experience. I learned even more then I already knew about p2p there. Dominating everything was fun :P. Not even zerk/tank clans stood a chance against Outbreak v1 in its prime.

Which clan have you looked up to and found them "amazing"? I've always looked up to FOE, great leadership, a clan that has always been on top. I also respect Fatality, they have a great history, and are still open, despite all of the hard times they have had. That really says something about a clan. You see clans come and go. Clans open up and close. But the clans that can stick it through a rough time and keep on going, those are the clans that truly deserve recognition.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

As for most influential, AAO and Epidemic; I haven't played actively in nearly a year in a half-2 years and I still have friends from both clans that I talk to.

As for always looked up to, no one anymore. I always respected the old leadership in clans such as 2007 Fi/Eop, Foe when Dave was leading, Mm in their prime, etc. Now adays I don't play enough to really look up to anyone, but when I stopped playing there wasn't really any clan or leaders that I respected a ton.

lifes a ***** n then ya die