Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel Friday Pk Trip

Point Guard

i seriously think that NME boosts kills and our deaths gonna try to figure out what exactly is going on here

Theres a really complicated trick to it actually, here it comes... We click on xL members in the wilderness, then they run out of hp and become dead.

And don't ask me how to explain this next part (I'm no genius). But when that xL member dies, xL's number of 'deaths' goes up by 1, and NME's number of 'kills' goes up by 1.

That's about as detailed as I can get without making my own head explode from too much confusion. I hope it helped.

Anyways, cya tomorrow <3

Your members have admitted you have spys in our clan and what you said doesn't explain what happened at our mini war a while back :whistling:

I kinda wouldn't admit that my clan is easy to put spies in, but that's just me.

We take spies very lightly as we own all the clans that try to put spies in us..

Really, because i would think getting crashed isn't fun. It's your weekends and your members suffering the crashing, but do what you wish. I know i wouldn't like to be in a clan full of spies.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i seriously think that NME boosts kills and our deaths gonna try to figure out what exactly is going on here

Theres a really complicated trick to it actually, here it comes... We click on xL members in the wilderness, then they run out of hp and become dead.

And don't ask me how to explain this next part (I'm no genius). But when that xL member dies, xL's number of 'deaths' goes up by 1, and NME's number of 'kills' goes up by 1.

That's about as detailed as I can get without making my own head explode from too much confusion. I hope it helped.

Anyways, cya tomorrow <3

Your members have admitted you have spys in our clan and what you said doesn't explain what happened at our mini war a while back :whistling:

I kinda wouldn't admit that my clan is easy to put spies in, but that's just me.

We take spies very lightly as we own all the clans that try to put spies in us..

Really, because i would think getting crashed isn't fun. It's your weekends and your members suffering the crashing, but do what you wish. I know i wouldn't like to be in a clan full of spies.

really because both cp and NME threaten to close us all the time, and we just murdered them both even teamed up on us, it is hard to spy on us.. really hard. enough said? good luck closing us haters, I think you could see that you can't close us any more and should watch out for your own closures. - because xl isn't stopping ever

34xgw0z.jpg

K, i spent my time to keep this topic clean, to all NME/Cp if u got a problem with this topic, make a topic urself showing your wins.

Other than that, Xl's topic will remain open, as this is their view of the fight.

To all the people that spammed this topic thinking u would get away with it, or thinking ur ruining Xl's topic, you have not. I will make sure this topic stays open, because they have the right to have a topic, as do all pure clans. If you got a problem with it go check out pure community.

To those thinking about spamming/flaming/baiting anymore on this topic a week vacation is coming your way.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Man I love xL

It's basically a clan full of Itz_Chrisje's

Oh btw, thanks for adding in my tank at the start of the video, was nice to see some people respect my epic tanks.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

love the nme cleared spam. you won no doubt, but you didnt clear anyone, we were in single with about half our opts.

as for the claiming #4 deal, this isn't Saturday, or a full out, you're getting a little ahead of yourselves.

ughhh cleared??

Saturday-Friday- Sunday? What is the difference it's the weekend?

34xgw0z.jpg

love the nme cleared spam. you won no doubt, but you didnt clear anyone, we were in single with about half our opts.

as for the claiming #4 deal, this isn't Saturday, or a full out, you're getting a little ahead of yourselves.

ughhh cleared??

Friday's are generally quite unofficial for clans. Yes they go out but in the grand scheme of things they mean very little. The days to focus on have always and will always be Saturday + Sunday.

Congratulations on your successful trip xL, looks like you had fun.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

ughhh cleared??

Friday's are generally quite unofficial for clans. Yes they go out but in the grand scheme of things they mean very little. The days to focus on have always and will always be Saturday + Sunday.

Ugh..no...

34xgw0z.jpg

What I do not understand is how xL gets away with all their baits, and still has posting abilities on these forums...?

Anyways, good job on your beating Enemy on an Un-official trip. Look forward to some serious fights tomorrow.

1175tub.png

What I do not understand is how xL gets away with all their baits, and still has posting abilities on these forums...?

Anyways, good job on your beating Enemy on an Un-official trip. Look forward to some serious fights tomorrow.

Ughh your mad ....nme isnt official? Do you realize 11 pages of flame were removed from this topic :P

34xgw0z.jpg

ughhh cleared??

Yeap. It is the week end.

But for Pure Clan World Saturday's and Sunday's are the official pulls. Not Fridays. As you saw, we pulled like 25, as opposed to the Saturday, where we'll pull 45+.

Goodluck on Saturday anyway, hope you don't run from us this weekend, like you usually do.

Ugh..no...

You didn't have fun Ragee? :teehee:

Ughh your mad ....nme isnt official? Do you realize 11 pages of flame were removed from this topic :P

Yes, Enemy is an official clan.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Next we heard that EF was sniping MM at bh, so we decided to pay our old friends a little visit. We rushed them and they ran to bounty hunter bank, of course we followed them and eventually killing them all. GF little guys. Thanks to every one for your fights + loots.

B)

cghiz.png

Click my signature

ughhh cleared??

Yeap. It is the week end.

But for Pure Clan World Saturday's and Sunday's are the official pulls. Not Fridays. As you saw, we pulled like 25, as opposed to the Saturday, where we'll pull 45+.

Goodluck on Saturday anyway, hope you don't run from us this weekend, like you usually do.

Ugh..no...

You didn't have fun Ragee? :teehee:

Yes, Enemy is an official clan.

unofficial Friday trip?

34xgw0z.jpg

K, i spent my time to keep this topic clean, to all NME/Cp if u got a problem with this topic, make a topic urself showing your wins.

Other than that, Xl's topic will remain open, as this is their view of the fight.

To all the people that spammed this topic thinking u would get away with it, or thinking ur ruining Xl's topic, you have not. I will make sure this topic stays open, because they have the right to have a topic, as do all pure clans. If you got a problem with it go check out pure community.

To those thinking about spamming/flaming/baiting anymore on this topic a week vacation is coming your way.

maybe i would post a topic if the moderators wasn't so ******* bias and kept deleting it

maybe i would post a topic if the moderators wasn't so ******* bias and kept deleting it. got a problem with that? pm me and i will discuss it further if you care