Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

i'm back and vote

Fat_DemonPK

best forum  

71 members have voted

1. 1. best forum yo

• mm
    • pw
    • foe
    • eop
    • tlp

so yeh... i did some bad stuff and got my posting rights removed but its all good because im back after a week break and i know you guys all love me and should vote for me for a senior member rank or something...

ok my topic now is who has the best forums and most interesting

ill just post some things that i've seen

at the point of writing this topic these are the current user counts [members not guests] on each forums

pw - 19

mm - 73

foe - 29

tlp - 14

eop - 9

not sure of the peaks but ive seen each of them at around

pw - idk cant remember

mm - 170 i think

foe - 75

tlp - 60

eop - 50

so yeah thats just a few stats now vote in my awesome poll i made on best forums guyssssssss

btw its great to be back posting ive learnt my lesson never to flame and i love u guys pce xo pce xoxoxoxoxo love u xoxoxoxo

sorry if i didnt include ur forum these are just the biggest clans atm

We have well over 50 members on our forums at a time every day lol, as far as the forums go, mm/foe/eop/pw all look pretty similar, just different skins. TLP's are kinda ugly and remind me of the forums EoP had like 4 years ago, and also are pretty inactive.

I think EoP and NME are the only two pure clans with the recent upgrade, like RSC, so for that reason i guess i'd go with ours B)

Completely depends. I come to Pure Warfare generally to look at topics and post my own topics regarding Enemy events, have some nice debates and allow idiots to flame me.

When I go to MM forums I get to do all that with people I actually like, have more intellectual discussions in the off-topic forum and even (sometimes) HAVE FUN.

It's amazing!

But yeah, I only visit either MM/PW forums out of those listed, so I chose MM as my favourite just because it's bigger and has a better range of personalities on there, leading to more enjoyment.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

all are different, but when i tried to view eop forums =0 for some reason i had a anti virus screen pop up and a warning firewall block :unsure:

yeh haha that happened to me idk what was happening so i dont go on their forums cuz i might get hacked

like this

314ecy9.png