Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why your clan is the best

aTommy

My clan (The Hatred) is the best clan for a few reasons.

1) We don't need a pull to have a fun, successfull trip.

2) We simply don't give a **** about rs. We go out, have fun, whatever happens happens.

3)We fear no one.

4)We have Omni

5)Mafia, destroyer of virgins is our leader.

6)We have Omni

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I've seen similar topics before but never really posted on them so I'll give this one a try. You probably know me as EoP's leader so of course I might sound biased but it's how I personally feel.

1) Leadership - The current leadership joined back in late 2009/early 2010 when EoP were pulling single digits and there was only a top 2. Unlike the leaders of FOE and MM who inherited a top clan, we had to start from nothing.

When i left September 2009 we were pulling 40's and were a stable med clan so you're over exaggerating that part. Only FOE, MM and Epidemic were above us consistently in f2p.

True, but just 2 months after that (in around November '09), EOP was pulling inwards of 20. In fact, I very distinctly remember one time when we fought them 25v18. Basically, the guys who joined EOP in late '09 did major work.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

- We take #1 on Saturdays

- We have Superior Members

- We own

- One out of two clans that actually go pking on Fridays other than PCL

* Eruption of Pures for life son :)

- Ur leaders get mad over preps

-They ddos ts's because of this anger

-You struggle to have top 10 in member quality

- You don't own unless u have +15

-You lose every friday

- We take #1 on Saturdays

- We have Superior Members

- We own

- One out of two clans that actually go pking on Fridays other than PCL

* Eruption of Pures for life son :)

- Ur leaders get mad over preps

-They ddos ts's because of this anger

-You struggle to have top 10 in member quality

- You don't own unless u have +15

-You lose every friday

I've seen similar topics before but never really posted on them so I'll give this one a try. You probably know me as EoP's leader so of course I might sound biased but it's how I personally feel.

1) Leadership - The current leadership joined back in late 2009/early 2010 when EoP were pulling single digits and there was only a top 2. Unlike the leaders of FOE and MM who inherited a top clan, we had to start from nothing.

When i left September 2009 we were pulling 40's and were a stable med clan so you're over exaggerating that part. Only FOE, MM and Epidemic were above us consistently in f2p.

True, but just 2 months after that (in around November '09), EOP was pulling inwards of 20. In fact, I very distinctly remember one time when we fought them 25v18. Basically, the guys who joined EOP in late '09 did major work.

ye i can defo remember that

wasnt single digits by any means, but it was one hell of a slump

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility