Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Friday

Hulkin

10_4_4enemy.png

The day started off with a run-in with Hostility. Afterwards many clans heard of our presence in the wilderness, so they massed up and headed out to give us some action, the likes of WAR, EF, and PF. Thank-you for the fights everyone.

nqz3bl.png

enemyf.png

Me and a few members of NME decided to go out into the wilderness, particularly world 57. What turned out to be about 4-5 of us ended up being 15 in a matter of minutes. We got tired of IVP taking all the kills so we decided to hop out of there and ask Hostility for a run-in.

9zuc7q.png

enemyf.png

We defended New-Gate/Maze hill, the 17 mighty monk warriors prepared for the clan Hostility. Binding and picking was great today, and led us to our victory, within a few minutes we had finished off all of Hostility and hopped out. Thanks for the fight Hostility.

friday1.png

friday2.png

111209133110.png

friday3.png

34pm04z.png

enemyf.png

As we were walking back past gap, we heard that Purefect/WAR were out to kill us. We defended right on top of the gap hill and waited. They came in from the north and we went at it. We ended up pushing them south towards corp enterance where they were all waiting. The battle still went on untill EF decided to crash from the south, so we dipped to single and regrouped.

111209135604.png

111209140307.png

111209135642.png

111209135703.png

111209135706.png

111209135718.png

111209155829.png

enemyf.png

After we hopped back in, Purefect/WAR had headed to ca, so we went for them. We met up with them again and the fight spread from ca towards bh. We had a big return group come and push the rest of them up into bh then into the crater. Thanks for the fights guys. Sorry we were able to provide much media for this part!

gwas.png

enemyf.png

Want to join a great community? Visit www.nme-rs.com #nme

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Was alot of fun, cept we cleared u guys at Corp, after u won the initial fight. Then we cleared EF right after that fight.

Edit: Win or lose all the fights were alot of fun, i personally love f2p pking and i was realy happy to go out today. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Was alot of fun, cept we cleared u guys at Corp, after u won the initial fight. Then we cleared EF right after that fight.

Edit: Win or lose all the fights were alot of fun, i personally love f2p pking and i was realy happy to go out today. :thumbsup:

Then make your own topic if you want to state your opinion. Our KDR shows other wise.

Ill thumbs up to that :thumbsup:

1175tub.png

Yea- it was great fun, we should try and get out a lot more in the mid-week.

We had 13 left at Corp when EF hit it- but to prevent us from getting sandwiched he pulled to single to regroup :P.

Hi