Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC's comming back?

H0W3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be done if they held their trips on opposite days of the higher clans. The big guys base their trips off crashing the smaller guys but I doubt they would change their days to find them.

People just need initiative.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

There will be LPCs made here soon. I bet anything, something is going to stride people to make new accounts, it's just a matter of time.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I'd love to see 50-65 LPC's back, hell even if they dont go PKing at the same time to the big clans I still think they should come back. But I think the only way it would work is if they allowed multy-clanning because there is so many overpowered weapons/skills in the game these days that I personally don't think that people will be willing to stay away from that.

TL;DR - YES

No such thing as LPC anymore let alone MPC.

Everyone is just high leveled now it's more or less the old clans that have been open years then the lil clans.

Yes but now botting is gone, were not talking about the past were talking about the future.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Only legit LPC's in the past year have been Malice and NME, and just like they should, they increase their reqs and begin to slowly climb the ladder. There really are no such things as LPCs anymore as it's pointless since your clan won't go anywhere.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Only legit LPC's in the past year have been Malice and NME, and just like they should, they increase their reqs and begin to slowly climb the ladder. There really are no such things as LPCs anymore as it's pointless since your clan won't go anywhere.

HEY HEY... WHAT ABOUT NEGATIVE?... NEVER MIND THAT WHAT ABOUT RESURGANCE?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

HEY THAT'S MY VIDEO!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

110305214336.png

Exiled Force and Negative were great examples of Low level Pure Clans around that time if you ever paid attention during our rivalry.

ontopic : Yes low level clans will rain once again. The removal of botting will prevent people from leveling up as fast as they were before the bot nuke.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

- All LPC should close and make 1 clan.

- All MPC clans should close and make 1-2 clans

Would be a lot more competition :)

Erm... No

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I don't really consider Dy and M lpc's and I doubt we will see a rise in them. Sure, every once in awhile a couple pop up, but they pretty much all close.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I don't really consider Dy and M lpc's and I doubt we will see a rise in them. Sure, every once in awhile a couple pop up, but they pretty much all close.

It was then pcl first came into play and wildnerness was first taken away. It was imo when the highest level was like a 75 maybe a 80 thrown in but even the 70s had like 20 def

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

The Clan Wars era corrupted the meaning of Low-Level clans etc. Before the wilderness was taken, clans generally kept within the same combat range (take Epidemic 07 for example with their 40-50 combat requirements) simply because it made life much easier in regards to pking. Nowadays, a supposedly low leveled clan ranges from guys with 50 combat to guys with 120 combat.

In conclusion, there probably will be new "Low Pure Clans" forming, but none will be truly low leveled.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

It was then pcl first came into play and wildnerness was first taken away. It was imo when the highest level was like a 75 maybe a 80 thrown in but even the 70s had like 20 def

I was in Dy and we warred M a lot. Both clans had plenty of 80's (I was one of them), 90's, and 100's. I don't consider that an lpc.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Random clans may pop up every now and then, but nothing like it use to be.

It takes too much effort to keep an LPC at LPC level. Plus, there isn't enough people in the Pure Community to make it work. Just look at all the clans current situation.