Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Go Pking - But then we took an arrow to the knee

Drunk

THANK YOU TH <3

~For letting us use your Teamspeak :)

r2ngo3.jpg
25yw1zs.jpg
13z3kex.jpg

We peaked at 41 Corrupt Pures today. We were ready for battle with anyone who came in our path and ended up winning a few clutch fights. A lot of our fights were crashed but the ones which weren't were bitter sweet. Great job to everyone who attended today.

Drunk

More vids coming :D
imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Hostality x7

CP Starting: 38. We instantly rushed Hostility at piper and kept on hopping world after world on a non stop killing spree grabbing as much pesos, greenback, and gwap. Sooner or later they decided to work something out with CT as we rushed them and the 1v2 began.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Control + Hostility

CP Starting: 39. As we rushed Hostility by piper Ct came charging in behind us and sandwiched us. We quickly moved west to grab a regroup, rerushed, and took control of the fight. After 5 to 6 minutes of fighting we were able to push both CT + HI to death or into North east stairs where we took a fall in and left with our plunder, booty, and hot goods..

(22:04:02) <[CP]Todd> btw would you say
(22:04:07) <[CP]Todd> that we cleard you
(22:04:14) <[CT]Jasper> yeah

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Hostility

CP Starting: 40. We heard HI was roaming around flaming CP :( so we decided to rush them and clear them up pretty quickly by piper and leave with our new array of attire.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Zenith

CP Starting: 34. Zenith rushed us while after we in mossies after regrouping from our skirmish with HI and forced us to go into multi where the fight began. MM soon crashed before the fight got interesting. Thanks for the fight fellas.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Mayhem Makers

CP Starting: 32. While we waited for NME to arrive for our pkri MM decided to ransack and destroy our village while raping our women we had the chance to escape.

Corrupt Pictures

111210164621.png

111210165302.png

111210153750.png
111210154742.png
111210154800.png
111210155019.png
111210155041.png
111210155158.png
111210155245.png

20sjakn.jpg

m9xba9.jpg

imkwsm.jpg

Thanks for reading our topic. There are no flames intended. <3

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was hella fun, coud care less what kdr says because of the amount of times clans were send by our rivals to crash us and what not, props to TH for letting us use their teamspeak.

shout out to hostility for the free loot

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Someone's got a spy/leak in Hostility ;). And what the heck, when did Ctrl reopen? Dang I've been out of it.

Great job today Peter and Fwappy Penor :D

I guess no one noticed, cause CT was off their game 2day.. ( o w8, wat game :whistling: )

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

its funny becos you asked your own clan member if you cleared control, after hugging single for 5mins blah blah usual **** derp derp derp while half of the white dots were mains or looters or hi r0f

You had to team with Hostility of all clans to fight us, you can clearly see in the vid that you tried multiple times to push us into single but we never budged. We just pushed back into you harder and you guys ran to single yourselfs. Thanks for the fight tho.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png