Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Davld.

Davld

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello David,

First of all, the leadership in Enemy are all experienced and knows what they're doing. They're dedicated and put nothing less than 100% effort into the clan. If you want a clan where the fundamental structure is near perfect then Enemy should be on top of your list.

Secondly, Enemy can offer you an active forum with a chilled, welcoming and open community. Personally I only knew Charlie when I joined. However, within 3 weeks I got to know everyone which is pretty impressive considering I only play on weekends. At Enemy we know how to make newcomers feel welcome :teehee:

Possible downside would be that our P2p game isn't perfect. However, I believe you can join P2p teams or something for that :P

If you join Enemy you'll experience what it feels like to be in a true PURE clan; everybody is wearing monk robes and no one in mithril or adamant. This means we rely on our organisation to win fights and not defence. Overall you'll be joining a quality clan if you choose to join Enemy.

[»» IRC: #NME | Forum ««]
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

didnt like all of tr go fatality?

There's about 2 or 3 lol.

over 50% just quit pure clanning afterwards.

I don't hate clans or tell people not to join places.. Only places I would never consider are H and NPO

hey david, i was in tr v1 at the start of this year your experience in p2p would be suited to a clan like TLP or Foe, your return sets are massive :P would love to have you at tlp anyway good luck with the choice

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org