Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IP.Board Upgrade?

Karl

Upgrade?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• IP.Board 2.3.6 (current)
    • IP.Board 3.2

Hello guys,

You all know we currently run on IP.Board 2.3.6, which is no longer developed or support by InvisionPower. However, the functionality imo is far better than the newer versions. I'd just like to get your feedback on this.

Should we stick with 2.3.6 or upgrade to 3.2?

Here are some examples of 3.2:

http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/

http://community.invisionpower.com/

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Newest is garbage. Idk why didn't keep this layout. This one is the best and unless they can top this owangeness nothing will compete. Its simple but professional. Easy to navigate. You can make more changes to skins I feel like and not make them look stupid like the newest

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Newest is garbage. Idk why didn't keep this layout. This one is the best and unless they can top this owangeness nothing will compete. Its simple but professional. Easy to navigate. You can make more changes to skins I feel like and not make them look stupid like the newest

My views exactly.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Pretty much sums it all up^

Stick with this one!

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

I'd like to see a new one. It's different, not hard to use it all, the small features it has are fun to use, and I'm sure we can make it very customizable for PW with a sexy skin and stuff like that.

Not bad trying something new :)

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I'd like to see a new one. It's different, not hard to use it all, the small features it has are fun to use, and I'm sure we can make it very customizable for PW with a sexy skin and stuff like that.

Not bad trying something new :)

The new things are rubbish and make it more of a social networking site rather than a forum.

Is 3.2 what NME has? I actually really like that one if it is.

Yes.

The only problem is if we upgrade, we can't downgrade if we don't like it.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

At first I was against the new one until I realized it was the same one NME has. I actually

enjoy the newer version as it has recent topics, status updates, and other cool features. I like

to see whats going on all across the forums so i'm actually going to support the newer version.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

At first I was against the new one until I realized it was the same one NME has. I actually

enjoy the newer version as it has recent topics, status updates, and other cool features. I like

to see whats going on all across the forums so i'm actually going to support the newer version.

We have recent topics on our homepage, status updates would be removed completely if we did upgrade as they're completely pointless. Most of the features in the newer versions turn what should be a simple forum into a social networking site, which isn't what I want.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

We have recent topics on our homepage, status updates would be removed completely if we did upgrade as they're completely pointless. Most of the features in the newer versions turn what should be a simple forum into a social networking site, which isn't what I want.

Ahh kk, I see what you are saying.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

• 12 years later...
Доброго времени суток [url=https://sfilm.by/].[/url]
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://sfilm.by/ - он не будет противоречить тематике?
Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]