Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Murder

Acid-Sun

Even if the person they are killing is an innocent civilian themselves?

If a soldier were to go around killing random people, he would be arrested. I remember a few years ago one was on trial for shooting two men who he had captured (they started talking to each other then walked at him). Not sure how that went.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Because it is their job. It is as simple as that and not more to it. Plus society would

be a wreck if we were legally allowed to murder individuals. This whole world would

then be a third world country were you'd be scared of living eveyday.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

I think what he was getting at was that innocent people do die at the hands of soldiers. Perhaps through no fault of their own, just following orders. Governments are the ones with blood on their hands.

Thank you.

For the ones arguing that innocent people rarely die, did everyone forget about the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam?

Also I posted this because I can, this is the debates forum and there should be no censorship.

e81z7c.jpg

because they cant kill for sake of it, only under commands lol

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

Seems like you are trying to make out that our military + government go around just wakin off innocent people.

None of us really know anything about what it is like to be in the position of someone in our government. They don't do what they do for ***** and giggles, they do it because it is necesary and just because you might not always agree or understand doesnt mean they are immoral assholes.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Seems like you are trying to make out that our military + government go around just wakin off innocent people.

None of us really know anything about what it is like to be in the position of someone in our government. They don't do what they do for ***** and giggles, they do it because it is necesary and just because you might not always agree or understand doesnt mean they are immoral assholes.

Who said they are immoral assholes? I asked if someone is in the military why are they able to kill and get away with it?

Do you see any reason for the recent internet censorship bill? Isn't there something called freedom of speech/press?

That bill sounds very moral to me, lets be like China and make it so the people are not able to get the information they should be able to.

e81z7c.jpg

Why is it legal for members of the military to kill another human being?

I think you are looking at it the wrong way. You should ask: why is it illegal to commit homicide under normal circumstances in our society?

In a "natural state" of society without the violence machinery(law, police, military) that prevents us from doing whatever we choose to, the only thing that prevents one from taking another persons life is conscience or the lack of power or will to do so. There is nothing inherently wrong or right about murder, no more so than in rape, plunder or other things that people do to each other in a truly free society, bellum omnium contra omnes.

Most human societies have altered this natural state of affairs by sacrificing some of their rights as free men in exchange for security for everyone. That is why we have law, police and the military.

Now consider your question: Why is it legal for members of the military to kill another human being? Because we, as a civil society, give them the legal right to do so.

128250368099.gif

Who said they are immoral assholes? I asked if someone is in the military why are they able to kill and get away with it?

Do you see any reason for the recent internet censorship bill? Isn't there something called freedom of speech/press?

That bill sounds very moral to me, lets be like China and make it so the people are not able to get the information they should be able to.

First of all, what does that have to do with this topic??

Second of all, the bill, which would allow the government to take measures to prevent access to websites accused of hosting any material that infringes on copyrights, no i don't see a problem with it.

Third of all, we have freedom of speach only to some extent and that bill doesn't look like it will affect it at all.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Why is it legal for members of the military to kill another human being?

I think you are looking at it the wrong way. You should ask: why is it illegal to commit homicide under normal circumstances in our society?

In a "natural state" of society without the violence machinery(law, police, military) that prevents us from doing whatever we choose to, the only thing that prevents one from taking another persons life is conscience or the lack of power or will to do so. There is nothing inherently wrong or right about murder, no more so than in rape, plunder or other things that people do to each other in a truly free society, bellum omnium contra omnes.

Most human societies have altered this natural state of affairs by sacrificing some of their rights as free men in exchange for security for everyone. That is why we have law, police and the military.

Now consider your question: Why is it legal for members of the military to kill another human being? Because we, as a civil society, give them the legal right to do so.

Thank you, you've got the golden answer.

e81z7c.jpg