Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dare to be Different: A showcase of the growing LPC scene

Hi Im Taka

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice mini

17v17 for 2 clans that have only been around for a week.

minis are 15v15 and less no? :)

I definently wouldn't consider this a mini, due to how long both clan have been around.

dw people like calling 30v30 minis.

Gratz on the prep win. We went into the the prep with what I call "Duval syndrome" (being cocky as ****) as got given a wake up call.

Was really fun. LPC is definitely the way to go :This may have been a loss for Relapse, but was a win for LPC.

We should organize something else soon. :)

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

Gratz on the prep win. We went into the the prep with what I call "Duval syndrome" (being cocky as ****) as got given a wake up call.

Was really fun. LPC is definitely the way to go :This may have been a loss for Relapse, but was a win for LPC.

I completely agree, this is a tick in the win column for all LPC's

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

It indeed was a good fight :P and yes I agree it was a win for the LPC scene! I haven't had so much fun with a fight since CX :P (I miss the low leveled pure fights.)

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

thx for letting me come

they did pretty bad considering their cmb advantage

?

We both did our average combat levels, some of which we had 2 on them.

This is LPC, not MPC. I know your head is shoved so far down the MPCs ass, but please understand this is completely different.

There will never be a excuse in this scene for having too high of a combat level, I'll be the first one to tell you. Everyone can just about hit the same, and both clans have their mix of 40s, 50s, and bare 60s.

Good job on the win, went in there not prepared, you guys banged out our low levels, both Kyle and I are used to MPCs still. I'd like to prep in the wildy, the CLW area is so ****, I want to change the PC right now and prepping in CLW isn't bringing anything back.

Wildy from now on ;p

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

thx for letting me come

?

This is LPC, not MPC. I know your head is shoved so far down the MPCs ass, but please understand this is completely different.

There will never be a excuse in this scene for having too high of a combat level, I'll be the first one to tell you. Everyone can just about hit the same, and both clans have their mix of 40s, 50s, and bare 60s.

Good job on the win, went in there not prepared, you guys banged out our low levels, both Kyle and I are used to MPCs still. I'd like to prep in the wildy, the CLW area is so ****, I want to change the PC right now and prepping in CLW isn't bringing anything back.

Wildy from now on ;p

nah you had a good cmb advantage but got smacked dont get mad :thumbsup:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Nice job, keep it up!

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

thx for letting me come

?

Wildy from now on ;p

Fustration understood, this lpc is a serious game <_< . And a wilderness prep will be alot of fun as soon as we get markers set =]

bSHM3.png

Edit:

No need for what I just said.

Toxine, you're gay, that's all.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

thx for letting me come

BT combat average was 53

Ours was 55, gj

It was a good fight, lets try and keep it clean though =]

Also I would like to add that I loved reading Taka's Topic =]

It was a very good fight

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

yay twas fun.

Thanks for making the topic,

I enjoyed calling with Austin in this. Our members were absolutely dedicated and organised in this. Mitch is right to an extent though, Combat in LPC (45 - 65) means nothing. Although 65's hit 220s+, and 45s hit 150+, it means nothing, because if you're bloody organised and where you should be, banging out kids is easy.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png