Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Ma]ssacre 1st Pcl Back

Dripz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With your levels/individual skills as a clan base your potential is really great, but those starting/ending numbers aren't compared to how high combat/p2p based you are.

It would seem you just need to work on your calling, no offense..

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

With your levels/individual skills as a clan base your potential is really great, but those starting/ending numbers aren't compared to how high combat/p2p based you are.

None taken, constructive critism is always needed, thank you.

Kusic.png

not taking instructions off someone whos clan died i dont even know how many times

not taking instructions off someone whos clan died i dont even know how many times

Ex Outrage Officer

Ex Violation Leader

All that clans died tho? ;/

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Please young one, from the time you opened to the time you closed, you were terrorized by my clan. Reaching 60 pulls this time last year and arguably #1 p2p matched, (having the same combat levels as your clan) seems successful to me.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

That's bad news, he's giving you advice that your clan really needs and he didn't even flame you guys. Your simple mind matches your clan/rank history

111106164814.png

hsig1.png