Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Goes 6-0 in Preps

Milky

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why brag about going 6-0 in preps with the clans listed above

I'd like to see Havoc go 6-0 in a week.. Not too long ago EoP weren't doing very well in CLW in Both servers... So a comeback is nice.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

good job on the improvement.

Also not to flame bait or anything, I'm just really concerned about this. Why will you give Zenith 40 v 40's and give foe preps but you won't give one to us..?

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Not too long ago EoP weren't doing very well in CLW in Both servers... So a comeback is nice.

Ye it wasn't long ago you guys didn't have a win for weeks you where like 1-7 in p2p preps

so im not shocked that your happy with this week and on top of that its the end of the year.

i wanna see if it continues over this coming week

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

good job on the improvement.

Also not to flame bait or anything, I'm just really concerned about this. Why will you give Zenith 40 v 40's and give foe preps but you won't give one to us..?

Why will you prep everyone else in P2P but refuse to prep Foe..?

Obviously we aren't ready. I'll admit it, I would like EOP to adit the same thing too.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Still not convinced.

Gj tho :)

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Not too long ago EoP weren't doing very well in CLW in Both servers... So a comeback is nice.

Ye it wasn't long ago you guys didn't have a win for weeks you where like 1-7 in p2p preps

so im not shocked that your happy with this week and on top of that its the end of the year.

i wanna see if it continues over this coming week

I think you're the only decent person on PW :wub:

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

I'll answer everybodys questions here now. Just because Zenith, NPO, and CP don't pull as much on weekends as FOE, EOP, and MM, doesn't mean they are less of a clan when it comes to matched options, in fact Z is very good at both matched F2P and P2P, NPO is exceptionally well at matched P2P, and CP is exceptionally well at matched F2P, and to be honest they did well in our P2P prep aswell. Because they pull less than us, doesn't necessarily mean they are considered "lil guys".... they gave us preps, they did well, and they were flame-free. It was good fun and good experience, so thats exactly why we prepped them. On the weekends, the clans we fight most is FOE, MM, and TLP, especially MM and TLP....so throughout the week we decided to prep other clans for something different....sure we may not be in a heated rivalry with them, but thats what we were looking for, knowing the outcome would be a flame-free event.

TLP members complain on every topic about not getting a prep with us. We don't care about your clan, we don't have any respect for your clan, and to be quite honest, I don't even see why we should give you a fight....im not saying your a bad clan, and im not saying we would whoop you, in P2P we'd probably get demolished, in F2P it would be quite even hands down...but you guys already know our rules, so if you want a prep with our rules, PM Solo, Milky, Tayyab, or Pepe...if not, simply say "gj on your prep" and get the hell off our topic. :P

As for prepping MM, we all know that MM doesn't even really accept preps, not just against EOP, but against any clan for that matter. MM are a good clan on weekends, and im sure they could do decent in preps, they just choose not to prep other clans as much as most other clans prep on a weekly basis, and thats cool....it's their clan, they can do what they like...and i don't care haha. :P

Last but not least, prepping FOE, we have prepped FOE more than we have prepped any other clan i'd say. FOE is spectacular at P2P, and we have given them more P2P preps than perhaps any other clan, we used to prep them every week, usually one f2p prep, followed by a P2P prep. We came close to winning one or two P2P preps but never managed to pull through. We used to F2P prep them ever more than we P2P prep'd them....hell the only clan that would prep us at one point was FOE. Respect to them, they're always up for a fight, and it was always flame-free. Those that say we don't prep FOE must have short-term memory span....we never prepped them this week, but that doesn't mean we won't prep them in the following weeks....I have a feeling after the new years we will be seeing a F2P + P2P prep with FOE, the outcome of the F2P prep can go either way, but we all know FOE have the upper-hand in P2P but eh, it's good fun and good practice against a respectable clan so we have nothing to lose.

Yep, well theres my textwall, im just still laughing at people whining because we decided to prep different clans for change. If all we prepped was FOE/MM/TLP, people would be wondering why we prep the same clans day in and day out...if anyone remembers, FOE and TLP used to be the only clans we'd prep basically...and im not saying theres anything wrong with that because it was always a solid challenge, and alot of fun....but eh kiddo's, theres more than 3 clans in the pure community, so keep that in mind when it comes to expanding your choices and searching for variety. :)

P.S: Happy Boxing Day, hopefully everybody had a good Christmas, and went out and spent alot of time with their families and friends, and realized that those around you, are far more important than clanning, and arguing on PW forums. Have a nice day! :)

thekingu.png

I'll answer everybodys questions here now. Just because Zenith, NPO, and CP don't pull as much on weekends as FOE, EOP, and MM, doesn't mean they are less of a clan when it comes to matched options, in fact Z is very good at both matched F2P and P2P, NPO is exceptionally well at matched P2P, and CP is exceptionally well at matched F2P, and to be honest they did well in our P2P prep aswell. Because they pull less than us, doesn't necessarily mean they are considered "lil guys".... they gave us preps, they did well, and they were flame-free. It was good fun and good experience, so thats exactly why we prepped them. On the weekends, the clans we fight most is FOE, MM, and TLP, especially MM and TLP....so throughout the week we decided to prep other clans for something different....sure we may not be in a heated rivalry with them, but thats what we were looking for, knowing the outcome would be a flame-free event.

TLP members complain on every topic about not getting a prep with us. We don't care about your clan, we don't have any respect for your clan, and to be quite honest, I don't even see why we should give you a fight....im not saying your a bad clan, and im not saying we would whoop you, in P2P we'd probably get demolished, in F2P it would be quite even hands down...but you guys already know our rules, so if you want a prep with our rules, PM Solo, Milky, Tayyab, or Pepe...if not, simply say "gj on your prep" and get the hell off our topic. :P

As for prepping MM, we all know that MM doesn't even really accept preps, not just against EOP, but against any clan for that matter. MM are a good clan on weekends, and im sure they could do decent in preps, they just choose not to prep other clans as much as most other clans prep on a weekly basis, and thats cool....it's their clan, they can do what they like...and i don't care haha. :P

Last but not least, prepping FOE, we have prepped FOE more than we have prepped any other clan i'd say. FOE is spectacular at P2P, and we have given them more P2P preps than perhaps any other clan, we used to prep them every week, usually one f2p prep, followed by a P2P prep. We came close to winning one or two P2P preps but never managed to pull through. We used to F2P prep them ever more than we P2P prep'd them....hell the only clan that would prep us at one point was FOE. Respect to them, they're always up for a fight, and it was always flame-free. Those that say we don't prep FOE must have short-term memory span....we never prepped them this week, but that doesn't mean we won't prep them in the following weeks....I have a feeling after the new years we will be seeing a F2P + P2P prep with FOE, the outcome of the F2P prep can go either way, but we all know FOE have the upper-hand in P2P but eh, it's good fun and good practice against a respectable clan so we have nothing to lose.

Yep, well theres my textwall, im just still laughing at people whining because we decided to prep different clans for change. If all we prepped was FOE/MM/TLP, people would be wondering why we prep the same clans day in and day out...if anyone remembers, FOE and TLP used to be the only clans we'd prep basically...and im not saying theres anything wrong with that because it was always a solid challenge, and alot of fun....but eh kiddo's, theres more than 3 clans in the pure community, so keep that in mind when it comes to expanding your choices and searching for variety. :)

P.S: Happy Boxing Day, hopefully everybody had a good Christmas, and went out and spent alot of time with their families and friends, and realized that those around you, are far more important than clanning, and arguing on PW forums. Have a nice day! :)

never thought id ever agree to someone out eop

well said tbh

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Bad troll Zach.

EDIT: His troll was erased.

In response to Old: Have pm'ed them, no luck. I've honestly come to the conclusion that we don't even need to prep yall. We'd win either server with relative ease and both clans know this m8. Hence why we either get no responses, or yall respond with fucktarded rules. Donno why my fellow ranks want the prep so badly. :confused: Gratz on your win.