Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy vs Hostility F2P Prep

Ben√

Would like to see honesty in the opts, you had +3 in most rounds, we fought hard and did our best still young and learning, thanks for the experience.

We matched you in plat

Talking about the 28vs23, I came late, was all for practice, we were trying out some new callers, you guys played it safe and took the win, grats.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see honesty in the opts, you had +3 in most rounds, we fought hard and did our best still young and learning, thanks for the experience.

We matched you in plat

Talking about the 28vs23, I came late, was all for practice, we were trying out some new callers, you guys played it safe and took the win, grats.

28 vs 23? Have no idea what fight you're referring to. Maybe you got the opts halfway through the returning fight where half your members got bored of you hugging your portal and decided to leave?

We sat to 25 in each magic fight.

We matched you in every single proper fight afterwards besides turrets where it was 28 vs 27 and Ricky told me I didn't need to sit.

Hi

We matched you in plat

(01:09:05) <+[Hi]Thomas> dude

(01:09:06) <+[Hi]Fury> thomas dont leave pls

(01:09:08) <+[Hi]Thomas> why would i be proud

(01:09:10) <+[Hi]Fatall> We work as a team, we lose as a team.

(01:09:14) <+[Hi]Thomas> if there like 10 ppl running around

(01:09:14) <+[Hi]Fatall> don't blame other people.

(01:09:15) <+[Hi]Thomas> fatall

(01:09:18) <+[Hi]Fatall> just accept, that we lost.

(01:09:22) <+[Hi]Thomas> we had like 10 ppl who got 80 death

(01:09:26) <+[Hi]Thomas> im done whit all thos kids

(01:09:28) <+[Hi]Fury> thomas dont leave

(01:09:31) <+[Hi]Thomas> never comming minis getting 1 banged

(01:09:32) <+[Hi]Thomas> im done

(01:09:33) <+[Hi]Cobra> naw **** that im not blaming but im not losing for 4 hours again never agin

(01:09:39) <+[Hi]Fury> cya guys

you probably should have played it safe

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

We matched you in plat

Nowhere in the topic did we lie about opts, we sat to 25 or matched you in every round, and we could have easily left with our 3-0 win, but instead we fought you 4 more times. since when is that playing it safe?

great job. I'm interested to see how long the mage fight lasted becaue it would be easy to tank. In any case

the event looked fun and good job NME.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

great job. I'm interested to see how long the mage fight lasted becaue it would be easy to tank. In any case

the event looked fun and good job NME.

It's harder than it looks to be honest. Fire Blast hits pretty well- especially if there's 10+ people on you.

25 vs 23 too about 4-5 minutes? Nothing too long

Hi

We matched you in plat

The opts look pretty honest to me, if 25 min was asked for then the logical thing to do would be pull 25 if you want it matched. Either way, the "real" prep was matched so there shouldn't be a problem.

As for your comment about letting others step up, that's your own leaderships stupid decision rather than us "playing it safe", we use the same set of top caliber callers every event we have because quite simply they're the best and it works. Rather than having your trial callers call in preps that could potentially be important, have them lead minis and small trips first to get a grip of things. Just friendly advice. I'm sure ben will accept a prep when your top callers are on, so if you think that was your downfall, prove yourself right :)

Goodjob Ben and the other guys, looks like you enjoyed it as well as dominated. Keep up the ownage.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png