Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

was worth logging in for

walli

thanks clans involved, hasnt been much worthwhile logging in for over this xmas break. Was fun so again thanks.

i quit again 6th of january, dont be sad just be honoured you got a chance to witness my greatness.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj winning one round mate, you're the BIG man!
u won a wind blast round where you clearly broke the rules pwnage! Then you won a round where eop was ******* around in our cc and you rushed us with like 15 more. Was reallly 1-1 ;)

I am not going to lie the whole Snow Ball Fight thing was lame because of the large number of opts. The 2 vs 2 was a lot funner and better. You guys did out perform us and I give you hands off for that. We were going to do a 3rd round but a majority of people had to get off etc, including ranks from both clans.

However

Good Job, was a pleasure and a nice event to get everyone active

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png