Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nums looking for a Home

Num Nums

Hey everyone! Some of you may or may not know me but i'm looking to join a clan. I've been clanless for about 2 months

and now have the motivation and time to do it. For those of you who don't know me I first joined the pure community

in the summer of 2011 when I joined Malice. I felt like I made an impact on the community and was a loyal/extremely active

member their (R.I.P. Malice). Shortly after malice closed I joined NME and then left after being apart of the community for

2 months there due to irl problems.

Alright so a little bit about what i'm looking for and what you can expect from me.

What can you expect from me?

Well i'm a pretty loyal/chill guy. I'm willing to stay active on forums, attend weekend trips along with

bring some charm to your clan. I'm mainly F2P but I WANT to get better at P2P overall. That means hybriding, minis,

and so forth. My current accounts are Daddy Nums and Baby Nums. Out of stupidity and boredom I got Daddy Nums

30 def unquested and am unsure of what to do with him...

yNlDH.png

Baby Nums: 40 attack, 84str, 70 range 2 def

LpMuG.png

What am I looking for in a clan?

1. Solid staff/ranks. What I mean by that is mature staff who are willing to help me out and anyone else

who may come to the same clan i'm joining. Like I said i'm not great in P2P so if I come to a P2P mini

and get ******* flamed i'm done. I play this game for fun not to be bitched at your my parent.

2. Active community. I'm always online for like 3 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening. I need a clan

that does weekly events and has an active forum.

To conclude, i'm trying to have a blast and want to join a clan that will help give me that experience. DUECES :D

oh and look what I found in my yard this morning...

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

Try Fatality, I'm not going to tell you how we do it... I'll let you find out for yourself :).

I do believe that you will be allowed to app with the 30 def account... just ask a rank first.

Wait WAT? :down:

On the one def i suggest go back to NME, or Exiled Force, there are also some new lpcs im not sure of ur combat but they seem to be really fun.

The 30 def account, get rid of it, its not quested and worthless.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Try Fatality, I'm not going to tell you how we do it... I'll let you find out for yourself :).

I do believe that you will be allowed to app with the 30 def account... just ask a rank first.

On the one def i suggest go back to NME, or Exiled Force, there are also some new lpcs im not sure of ur combat but they seem to be really fun.

ur 36 def an dleader lolwut

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

ur 36 def an dleader lolwut

36 def? Your pretty smart. Mite want to look up my account again. As well im totaly quested. He just tried to recruit 30 def UNQUESTED.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

#irclan, and if you don't join oh how I will rage.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice