Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What happends when you die?

Davey

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way some people put it "It's just nothingness, blackness.." and stuff like that makes life seem depressing. I like to think that there is something after we die, like we start over, or go to something like "heaven"(I'm not religious), but it brings peace of mind thinking that this isn't it. But there's no way to be sure until you're there. I also like to believe that once you die, you will either meet up with the people that you had a strong connection with, or you'll be waiting. That's what I am personally hoping for because it sort of bugs me that if I die I won't be able to see the ones that I love anymore, although I know that I won't have any feelings if I am dead.

This is probably why more people turn to faith/religion when they're older.

Edit:

It'd be nice if it was some sort of big dream that you never woke up from.

I believe in reincarnation, but I do not belong in any religion or care for it. I really hope we just disappear and there is nothingness but from the information I gathered over my life reincarnation seems to be the most logical option (in my mind).

e81z7c.jpg

Ah, quite a topic. That kind of question could be discussed for hours. Personally i feel that you get sucked into a vortex to expierence a sensation of pain and torture untill it forces you to scream for mercy, only to find there is no way to stop it.

:miner:

That sounds like a blast.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

U return to edge

Or gamers grotto

288msk6.jpg

Former Council of New Pure Order

From the terms used at the end of a song I was listening to the other day (

- 3:06);

"Try to imagine what it would be like, going to sleep and never wake up. And if you think about it long enough, something will happen. So here's the next question to you, what was it like waking up, having never gone to sleep? That was when you were born. You see you can't have an experience that is nothing, so after you are dead. The only thing that can happen is the same experience, the same sort of experience as when you were born."

Personally, the thought of death scares me (based off of the fact that what happens is unknown), however sometimes the unknown isn't as bad as we imagine.

I often don't ponder these kinds of questions as the answer can be really cold. Although discussing and making hypotheses about what happens to us after death can be interesting, realistically I think this topic is a waste of time as all the replies are but theories. Ultimately, it's better to live your life as it is, without worrying about what happens after as you don't have any control over it.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...