Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Officially Retiring

Bond

Well most people here probably don't even know me anymore, but I'm officially quitting RS. I haven't actually played in awhile, but now that I have free time again, I just don't have any desire to play anymore. When I quit the first couple times, I still occasionally felt the urge to play, but after seeing whats going on nowadays I know that this time its for real. I'd do shoutouts, but the people I know and appreciate, both old and new, you know who you are.

Anyway I started a hell of a long time ago. I was in a bunch of crappy clans, tried leading a few, quit a few times, never really found a perfect clan until I came across TH this summer. They were what I had always envisioned in a clan - 90% of the time everybody was ******* around, very fun/mature community, but also was somewhat competitive, overall just a great group of guys.

When I stopped playing for college, I finally had found closure. I knew that there was nothing that could ever motivate me to play seriously again. I realized that most of TH felt the same way. I guess we're technically still open, but nobody plays anymore, our pk trips are just small groups of people looking to screw around, and our forums have turned into a hangout. This is how RS was meant to be played.

So anyway, I thought I'd let anybody that still cared know that I am done for good. I may browse the forums occasionally, but no more RS. Ever. It's been a fun ride, but I'm ready to move on.

-Tim

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Noooooooooo

Oh god Tim, don't leave just yet! I need to show you what I've been working on and I bet you all our accounts that your desire will come back, pm me I'll show you everything lol.

This is matt btw, im on my phone. I you don't pm me by tomorrow, you'll see a pm from omni verrrry soon!

Sad to see you go. Despite not being that active in the community, your topics always made me smile. Your "trip topic" was legendary. Good luck in life.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

gl in life man

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Good luck man. I love th lol, bunch of great guys.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS