Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy 2012 "We Can Fly" -Ft. Crashers

Charlie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, our fantastic movement seemed to be too much for Fatality and we began to gain control in the fight. Unfortunately, several clans proceeded to crash so we decided to get out with our loot.

I laughed really hard when I read this. Claiming your ''movements'' were too much for us is just extremely stupid. Especially if your the one running away from the fight. You can throw mad replies at me for this ; but it's my opinion. On top of that those parts are cut out of the video. Which should even give you less reason to say stuff like that.

Great job on the pull though

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

nice pull, Hi vs the world eh? :]

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

Once again, our fantastic movement seemed to be too much for Fatality and we began to gain control in the fight. Unfortunately, several clans proceeded to crash so we decided to get out with our loot.

I laughed really hard when I read this. Claiming your ''movements'' were too much for us is just extremely stupid. Especially if your the one running away from the fight. You can throw mad replies at me for this ; but it's my opinion. On top of that those parts are cut out of the video. Which should even give you less reason to say stuff like that.

Great job on the pull though

When we run, our energy lasts like 5 minutes. When you guys run, your energy lasts like 5 seconds. Its simple logic.

siguoi.png

Looks like all the crashing you guys do is finally catching up to you. Hopefully clans take a stand in 2012 and get honest PKRI's instead of PKing the way you guys did all throughout 2011 lol.

You guys should try to set an example seeing as how you seem to be upset about getting crashed, maybe you should stop crashing. But then again this community is more retarded then the special olympics.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Addy is cool, good job on ur trip.

Addy is for welfaring mains. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Looks like all the crashing you guys do is finally catching up to you. Hopefully clans take a stand in 2012 and get honest PKRI's instead of PKing the way you guys did all throughout 2011 lol.

You guys should try to set an example seeing as how you seem to be upset about getting crashed, maybe you should stop crashing. But then again this community is more retarded then the special olympics.

We only crash on purpose. When you see us crash we do it either because we got crashed or the clan we crash have been talking a lot of .... about us.

If they don't crash us or talk .... about us we won't crash them. Simple as that. I'm not talking about cluster fights. But then again, clans won't stop crashing or stop talking ...., so it's hard to get honest pkri's.

So if you don't want us to crash you back: 1) don't talk .... about us and 2) don't crash us. It's a simple rule.

heartline8.gif