Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP 2012

Milky

I propose we include HF on the kill tracker.

Let's face it, MM may have gotten all dem nice lootz from hittin on them MPC's, and yes they may have had the opts advantage and forced EOP to adequately return prior to running up to Piper and then going farther up to log and just take the KDR, however I believe HF lost about 28-32 deaths during the time EOP fought them at the old FOE trees, which considering how much even 1 kill helps w/ KDR, should count for something yeah?

However, it was a fun trip for all, I enjoyed scouting today for the first time in ages, shout out to my boy in MM who got killed for bsing an HF member LOL.

(l2speakinfriendchat)

(no I won't post pic)

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"get def join hf". clearly a new slogan and obviously rune pure community is dead, hf should just get more def and join a real clan, perhaps vr/brut/ko or somthing.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg