Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rogan Searching

Rogan

Low - Med clan

Been around since 2005

Been in many clans over the years Impact back on rs forums 05

EE - Lead by uaex and i spiili i

MM

TLP

FI

and Chaotic.

was standard members in all of them accept got upto Council in CH was in it from 2months in till the end of v1 rest of versions was disasters. Ch changed my attitude on low lvl clans i prefer them cause you actually get to meet the members when you first join and feel less isolated when in a new clan.

Erm just came back few days ago dont mind clans that have literally just started aslong as the leaders have ambition and maturity.

RSN - Mank Rogan (will change tonight thinking of new one)

20110524220857.png

(Updated stats 96 range 95mage 89hp)

Stable 50mil bank.

2i1l2kj.jpg

#Chaotic
www.CH-RS.net

Depends on your specifications of a low level clan. Are you looking for a community that has less members, so you can meet and interact with each one, or are you looking for a clan that has combat levels similar to your own.

If you're looking at the first one, then I humbly suggest #irclan, everyone but hotkeying in our clan is chill as fk

If you're looking at the second option, then #nme or #clan-ef is your best choice, having mostly one defence pures around your level.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#Nme or #Clan-EF if you like low level clans. Enemy is a lot larger but it seems like they have fun. Exiled Force is smaller and I think they're pretty good.

2s1ry3n.jpg

low defence clans #nme #mayhem-makers or #clan-ef

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Yo, I personally want you to join #Clan-Hi badly , because im making a brid unit. L0L.

But honestly. Should check out www.hi-rs.com we have a really good community, and welcome all new comers.

+ We have a bunch of ex-ch ranks. Including me.

pm me in IRC

~Marcus

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

nme would be perfect for you, that's the build of 90% of our members. Unlike the "pure" clans these days that have level 60s, and level 120's, we are between 70-90 combat, and actually have fun fighting together.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

if you're looking for a nice clan of low defence pures like yourself, #nme seems very friendly and they perform well. If you want a clan that is diversely populated with 1-35 defence pures, check out We Are Royalty! #war-rs - come check out the community :)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Hi

I rarely ever comment on the searching section because the majority of the time, it's just an ego trip for the said person. However I do remember you from Ch, since you were a core member of the man unit. The game has changed a lot and so has the atmosphere of clanning, back about 2 years ago, p2p mini'ing was actually fun, nowadays it's just against 5 maxed 37 def 122 combat accounts with curses - who hit 500+'s through prayer with chaotic maul. (<== Personal skepticism about you coming back 8p)

I don't really know of any clans that have the same environment that we established back then, nor did I really try to find out, but I do hear some okay things about NME, and IR I suppose. Check out their communities, see if you like it, and see if you can fit in and have the time to dedicate to scaping again, because I sure don't.

I don't know where a lot of the "good" ex-CH members went although I only keep in contact with about 6 of them (all who don't scape anymore). The only ones still playing I believe are Touquir who's in IR, and Callum who's in Zenith. Perhaps you would like to check them out too.

Anyways; any clan would be lucky to have this dork.

Best of luck Rogan.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?