Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith P2p Trip ~ Watch Out 2012

Co0kiezs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO LOOK AT CP SHOWING CLAN WEEKEND LIST WHEN THEY HAVE LIKE 300+ KILLS, ******* HILARIOUS ( OBVIOUSLY THEY DIDN'T KILL 300 PEOPLE FROM OTHER CLANS )

******* morons....

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

you ended with 29 peps and i only 3 people with steel titans lululul

Actually, we had 47 towards the end of our trip because, unlike your clan my members gain people after fights whereas your clan looses members.

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

waaag.png

Actually, thats the wrong one ;) KDR normally ends at 11:00 GMT Whereas you've taken it to 12:00 GMT, therefore my clan is far more better than yours, with your 50 man f2p pulls and 30 man p2p pulls. Toodles.

Even though we had more deaths, that doesn't make a difference because all i can say is that.. We cleared you and you didn't touch us.

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

lmfao idk what to say

120108173053.png

looks like you get cealred at ng to me

And You beat us when u ran to mossies right? you mean when foe was at dwarfs, u ran to mossies and mm was coming, you won that fight from single. yes?

o lord, p2p is not your game all i can say.

Zkut8.jpg

lmfao idk what to say

120108173053.png

And You beat us when u ran to mossies right? you mean when foe was at dwarfs, u ran to mossies and mm was coming, you won that fight from single. yes?

y0 "NPO4LYFE" ;) i like dat word

#clan-ef

lmfao idk what to say

120108173053.png

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

lmfao idk what to say

120108173053.png

I suggest you watch our vid as it clearly shows us pulling to GDZ and fighting havoc who were cutting our returners off.

As for the fight near mossies, we went into single cause MM was rushing.

Anything else?

QwnAO.png

The video clip of you guys crashing Npo/FI really shows nothing. It shows that you guys crashed it, then it cuts off. It proves nothing.

It shows we were there, and dipped when pot came cba to fight mains ragging. There was no winner there.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png