Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Relapse F2P Sunday | Ft. xL, BT, DK, & BK's.

Furl

Today we went out as usual. It was an alright PK trip. We had about 8 with us at all times We ran into Hon0r who threatened to clear us after spamming "Say suttin" to us as we logged in. After punishing him and his cronies for his actions we PKed around two main wars, one being Ascension Vs. Metal Massive Attack. Most of us got a decent load of loot from the randoms running around the area. Afterwards we went and PKed in World 57 for a long time where we fought BT, ran into massers every 5 seconds, and clapped random people. No pictures but there are some vids (sorry the vids are so bad, I'm new to vidding and don't know how to edit/speed up the vids, I know they're like the ********* vids ever).

Vs. Randoms

Vs. Brave Theory

Vs. Excel & Hon0r

Once again sorry for my ****** vids. I'm new to vidding. :P
2s1ry3n.jpg

close this clan they're 2 good or somfin

yeah dude we just like to pk and kill stuff and we have fun doing it we #1 we like a family WE THE BEST

2s1ry3n.jpg

Good job on your trip today Relapse :)

Next time don't 1 item return :)

no one 1 itemed to my knowledge. not everyone uses 2 styles & it was world 57 so even if they only brought a scim you're still going to get it anyways -_-. your point is invalid. just say gj and move on.

2s1ry3n.jpg

close this clan they're 2 good or somfin

yeah dude we just like to pk and kill stuff and we have fun doing it we #1 we like a family WE THE BEST

It's interesting how it took the pure community 5(?) years to realize this.

Country clans been doing this for a loooong time. :thumbsup:

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

0:45 in the fight vs excel

i see you guys loosing and 10 maisn rushing and killing xl O.o

we werent losing it was even and we're all 50s while you're 75+ maxed 40 att. idk why those mains rushed but who cares. hon0r was talking **** for no reason so i had to make a vid

2s1ry3n.jpg

you rushed bt with +2 and we still cleared you at the end at the point you cut off your vid lmao, also we won the other 3 run ins vs you guys only losing none or only 1 person. gj clearing xl, we did too

?

You're a tad bit dizzy m8.

Every time BT rushed us we were just getting done clearing up DK, then boom every single time you'd rush in. So the fact that we had +2 on you? No. lol.

In fair fights, that were matched, we were 2-1 on the day. You legit smashed us the last fight, I give you that.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14