Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Fullouts

Anthoni

no1 can pull anything that doesnt look like a prep/pcl cept for MM , Foe, and EOP if they post all over their public boards.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clans dont fullout because of their "records", and also if they don't think they can win they won't challenge/accept. leaders are *******, get over it.

Foe won't fullout mm unless its basically matched 100 vs 100, cuz fighting mm down 10 is a problem, and mm won't fight foe unless mm knows they will win.

Last fullout was what? tlp+tr vs eop+h, idk how it even got accepted, guess cory is just a legend.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

o and to add to my rage, this is why clan wars ruined ****, in the wildy back in 2007, u didin't know the other clans opts, u just ******* fought. if u were down 40 u wouldn't know u would just try ur ass off.

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

MM are open for fullouts

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/267-want...are-against-mm/

declare if you got balls

Ok P2P fullout vs FOE.... MM will decline after they cry.

well, walli said he was gonna declare on them again because "2-1 is unacceptable" but it never happened.

foe are tbh the only clan the could compete in a fullout with mm

clans dont fullout because of their "records", and also if they don't think they can win they won't challenge/accept. leaders are *******, get over it.

Foe won't fullout mm unless its basically matched 100 vs 100, cuz fighting mm down 10 is a problem, and mm won't fight foe unless mm knows they will win.

Last fullout was what? tlp+tr vs eop+h, idk how it even got accepted, guess cory is just a legend.

No, actually what happened was TR had a leader who didn't take RS like it was his day job, Havoc has a leader who doesn't care what the result of a full out is, rather just how well his members performed, and EOP thought TLP+TR would only pull 60. TLP was being cry babies saying they wouldn't fight unless they had TR.

Also, to the original poster: Get more full outs? Open and lead a clan, and declare a full out. Be the example you want to see.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

TLP wont fight FOE because fighting 10 down is a problem. See what i did there.

Even TLP+TR wont fight foe.

es3qhp.gif

I recall that TLP pulled like 90 to a fullout against havoc. You also pulled 100 to a f2p fullout against FOE.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

clearly u r retarded, tr is closed. and Tlp have been fighting Foe for years, then again what would i expect from an ape. u related to Bathian Ape? pfe leader l0l0l0l0l ah it would explain alot.

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

Clans are just scared to full out for some reason. No idea why, they're pretty fun. Hopefully in the summer some PCR wars happen and the clan(s) who left will get back in it.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

The thing about fullouts, This happens with most clans is They get a fullout, get all happy for it, lose, slump, close.

Thats not the case for all clans though, but thats the main reason clans are scared.

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

true that but mm wont fight foe p2p since they will want there f2p record to beat there p2p loses cause they have no balls.

No1 will beat foe p2p so no1 will declare 2 fights worth ha ving would be tlp/eop vs foe p2p n mm vs foe/eop in f2p

this. no1 wants to fullout foe in p2p and no1 wants to fullout mm in f2p because they know they're gonna lose.

it's been like that since 07 but real clans who are successful today are the ones who had the balls to challenge the best (fi back in the days) and its these clans that succeeded and are what they are today.

there fun to watch but for lil clans it seems like they mass up b4 it, pull 100 then drop to 40 pulls on saturday so its pointless imo unless its a HPC

Exiled Force and Malice had a perfectly unmassed match for a PCR fight, probably the best of 2011 IMO because no one cheated, it was a heated rivalry, and the outcome showed who was truly the better clan.

I'd love to see one, or be involved in one. But chances are it won't ever happen

Were you in EF vs M?

i agreeee but you have to admit full outs are scary ****. full outs prove 1 thing: the better clan. if a clan loses a full out they will most likely start slumping..

Usually proves who can pull more, unless both clans pull within 5 of eachother.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

No, actually what happened was TR had a leader who didn't take RS like it was his day job, Havoc has a leader who doesn't care what the result of a full out is, rather just how well his members performed, and EOP thought TLP+TR would only pull 60. TLP was being cry babies saying they wouldn't fight unless they had TR.

Also, to the original poster: Get more full outs? Open and lead a clan, and declare a full out. Be the example you want to see.

I really wish I could, Loki. But all of my friends that I knew would be down to help have quit the game. >.>

I really wish I could, Loki. But all of my friends that I knew would be down to help have quit the game. >.>

Anyone can open a clan as long as they don't do it with Pug

111106164814.png

hsig1.png