Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Long await the debate

mi7ch

defence is for ******* *******

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wont work wana know why?

1. most of the clan leaders are at least 16-17 years old and they don't have time and energy to make new accounts, there is no incentive to do so

2. return fights are the buzz these days and would u rather return via canoe with addy or robes and continue to be dropped and rebank while in addy not many people pile you

3. turmoil advantages for p2p

there you go

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Gained a lot of respect for mitch after reading this entire topic, it's time for a f*cking change, I will do any means necessary to change the dead pure world. I will always be below the defence level of 20, Always. Mitch pm me on irc when you get a chance, [EF]Bryan right now or `Bryan` in the future.

You're not capable of such greatness or worthy enough to change the pure world itself, for it's already so corrupted there is no coming back.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

wont work wana know why?

1. most of the clan leaders are at least 16-17 years old and they don't have time and energy to make new accounts, there is no incentive to do so

2. return fights are the buzz these days and would u rather return via canoe with addy or robes and continue to be dropped and rebank while in addy not many people pile you

there you go

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Halloween I agree, but it can come back, if there was not kids like today.

Possibly, but as time continues forward so does the adaptation of all pures and their clans. There is no altering the current state of pure-world simply because people have opinions. Times have changed

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

wont work wana know why?

there you go

Proud Member of Corrupt Pures
aeplyc.jpg

It's not gonna happen, all these topics about defence r getting annoying. They are not going to change anything, nobody will all of a sudden boot all 30 def and stop accepting them, It's gonna be like this and you guys need to get used to it already

Your clan is 30 def. That doesn't make sense.

1175tub.png

It's not gonna happen, all these topics about defence r getting annoying. They are not going to change anything, nobody will all of a sudden boot all 30 def and stop accepting them, It's gonna be like this and you guys need to get used to it already

What doesn't? I didn't say we plan on declining 30 defence or I'm against it. I'm just saying all these topics rnt gonna change **** and they need to start getting used to it

I support 30 defence

infact, I support 39 defence, it's a ******* game lol and ur sat here worrying about defence levels

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Let the kids do what they want. The real pures need to step up and say **** off and remove the mains from the pure community. With PoT around in Rune fighting the 30 deffers, and the LPC clans opening and actually having fun rather than spending hours on end chasing another clan, we're already set on course. All we need now is to maintain momentum, and you can watch as the 110s in addy in f2p struggle to find competition with REAL pures.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

What doesn't? I didn't say we plan on declining 30 defence or I'm against it. I'm just saying all these topics rnt gonna change **** and they need to start getting used to it

I support 30 defence

infact, I support 39 defence, it's a ******* game lol and ur sat here worrying about defence levels

This, is the most hypocritical thing ever. This is coming from the propaganda kings. LOL, trying so hard just to post their wins on PW

For all saying this is a waste of time:

Judgmental by replies, I feel as if it's not a waste of time. I just got my 3rd pm in IRC saying they agree too. ***** going to change, I'm telling you.

Myk, I agree with you m8. The real pures should know what to do, instead of sticking around in slimy clans that accept the 30 defence ish, they should join real pure clans.

(I understand there's only a select few who are 1-20 def, I'm sure more will be made in the future)

15 minutes writing a topic isn't a big deal, It's the fact that I'm actually not lazy when it comes to **** like this.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I support 30 defence

I've always known you to be a major scumbag.

Game or not, It seems like a select few are the only ones that enjoy this whole adamant ****. If the Defence topics are annoying to you, don't read them. Certainly don't stew up shet m8.

You aren't the only one here, have some respect for the others.

Dearest Mitchell-chan,

How long do you spend typing these topics, seriously.

Just make a topic telling everybody to join lpcs. Done.

If this was being made to lure people to the LPCs, I would've said that with a tl;dr. I support level 70s, 80s. Personally I think they're more fun. I still enjoy the 40-65 combat though, It's just incredibly more fun. Why not make a push to banish addy? I understand clans won't agree to do so. That's obvious, but it also proves who the baddies are.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

no matter wht happens its over, the pure community is dead. Around this time of the year their was atleast 3-4 hpcs pulling 70+, idk wut pulls r cuz im retired, but im pretty sure the "high" pulls are in the 60s or 55s right now.... game is just guna get worst...

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg