Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Long await the debate

mi7ch

If having curses was actually a viable pking option i wouldn't care/could see why clans accept 30 def. but flat out if you get 30 def on ur acc, you can never pk in single ever again.

Have you ever pk'd?

If you are high level without curses you WILL NEVER pk edge again. IF you are a high level WITH curses you WILL pk edge again.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what LPC's are for.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

ITT: Mad little ***** trying to be heroes on a Java game by trying to get rid of green armour.

I've always known you to be a major scumbag.

Game or not, It seems like a select few are the only ones that enjoy this whole adamant ****. If the Defence topics are annoying to you, don't read them. Certainly don't stew up shet m8.

You aren't the only one here, have some respect for the others.

Respect for the other 3 clans who don't accept addy, while your making a topic against the other 10 clans who do.

Get out of here lmfao

:NULL:

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

No offense but I bet if all you guys arguing on this topic put the same effort into making your clans better you wouldn't be so **** anymore :NULL:

And to respond to your topic Mitch, I do believe that pure clanning won't be infested with turmoil "pures" anymore because of bot removals. 99% of turmoil accounts are all ******* botted so I do see more 1 def pures being created so HOPEFULLY that will turn the tables around but I still believe this is a pointless topic, people on these boards are all talk. No action done. Especially the bias mods but meh my post will probably get deleted in a few seconds so hopefully you read this.

I've never supported 30 defence and I don't consider my self pure as I am a 25 defence main, simply don't got enough time to play, not semi active in EOP anymore either. Guess when you're 21 years old you're completely demotivated :P

I'm not gonna lie one of the main reasons why I don't my clan wear addy anymore is because some people relied on it to tank, especially in F2P. We're mainly F2P based and warring with monk robes has made us so much better in terms of organization and skill.

Who knows, maybe EOP will stop accepting 30 defence but I bet everyone would still come up with excuses :P

Srry to bombard your topic pal, but this is just my opinion, hope you read it.

nobody really cares lol...1-39 is pure.

if pures were 1-20 and zerks 40+..what would be between it? would 20-39 defence accounts have to make their own ******* community because level 60s that cant train for **** are crying about turmoil, summoning and attack levels?

there's currently like 12 mpcs and lpcs open, and 9 of them accept 30 defence. means there's about 1000 members that are in clans that accept 30 defence. means there's about ~500 of them with 30+ defence. and there you are, level 60, trying to make those 500+ people change just because you and your low lpc clans cant even compete with us?

ot about nme vs fi; yes, its unfair that NME would have to fight when they're all 1-9 defence a clan like Fatality that accepts 1-39 Defence (most of their ranks are 35-38). yes, i think it's unfair. should it be changed? YES IT SHOULD BE CHANGED. what should be changed? NME should stop crying and accept 30 defence.

smartestmember.jpg

nobody really cares lol...1-39 is pure.

if pures were 1-20 and zerks 40+..what would be between it? would 20-39 defence accounts have to make their own ******* community because level 60s that cant train for **** are crying about turmoil, summoning and attack levels?

there's currently like 12 mpcs and lpcs open, and 9 of them accept 30 defence. means there's about 1000 members that are in clans that accept 30 defence. means there's about ~500 of them with 30+ defence. and there you are, level 60, trying to make those 500+ people change just because you and your low lpc clans cant even compete with us?

ot about nme vs fi; yes, its unfair that NME would have to fight when they're all 1-9 defence a clan like Fatality that accepts 1-39 Defence (most of their ranks are 35-38). yes, i think it's unfair. should it be changed? YES IT SHOULD BE CHANGED. what should be changed? NME should stop crying and accept 30 defence.

This^, NME Sandra should stop crying about addy lol.

Proud Member of Corrupt Pures
aeplyc.jpg

No offense but I bet if all you guys arguing on this topic put the same effort into making your clans better you wouldn't be so **** anymore :NULL:

And to respond to your topic Mitch, I do believe that pure clanning won't be infested with turmoil "pures" anymore because of bot removals. 99% of turmoil accounts are all ******* botted so I do see more 1 def pures being created so HOPEFULLY that will turn the tables around but I still believe this is a pointless topic, people on these boards are all talk. No action done. Especially the bias mods but meh my post will probably get deleted in a few seconds so hopefully you read this.

I've never supported 30 defence and I don't consider my self pure as I am a 25 defence main, simply don't got enough time to play, not semi active in EOP anymore either. Guess when you're 21 years old you're completely demotivated :P

I'm not gonna lie one of the main reasons why I don't my clan wear addy anymore is because some people relied on it to tank, especially in F2P. We're mainly F2P based and warring with monk robes has made us so much better in terms of organization and skill.

Who knows, maybe EOP will stop accepting 30 defence but I bet everyone would still come up with excuses :P

Srry to bombard your topic pal, but this is just my opinion, hope you read it.

Damn, good response (being serious)

everyone seems wants us to resort to the mainstyle warring (spam piles 24/7 and all go downy for 10 hours in a row+waste half our banks).

people just don't know how much fun "pure" warring is in comparison, once we all get 30 defence the style will be gone. so i agree 100%

and everyone who wants mainstyle warring is absolutely retarded

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

I only read the tl;dr version.

The thing is we choose this disadvantage for ourselves, we won't win every time, however when we do the victory is that much better for it, and the defeat is that much worse for our opponent. We overcome our disadvantages and still come out triumphant more often then not.

Better to do what is right, rather then what is easy.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

When you said 20 def was pure just because it has been around long enough, you lost my support.

I support people wearing 1 def gear in f2p

p2p I think it doesnt matter because there is no armor that makes someone amazingly better. Turm is an offensive attack. Pure.

Amen.

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

If you want to pay for the 400m i spent on herb, the countless hours on dung and leveling, sure ill re-roll. if not, then no. It takes to bloody long to re-level new accounts nowadays. Hell i've been on RS since 2001, and i din't get my first 99 untill may 2011

-edit when fighting on 1 def gear, you can't really tell a difference between someone with 1 def or 30 def.

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

The reason for all these recent defence topics and panic after a period of relaxing december:

...wait for it

Pures of Today ladies and gentlemen. I bid you good day.

Pls return to your poopstorm, ill return in the summer to see the damage

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

My personal opinion on 20 def...yes it's pure. I know for one thing, it's been around a hell of a lot longer and has a **** load less advantages then adamant. It's obviously better then adamant, well it's like purple and blue?? .. come on m8s.

There goes your argument :mellow: