Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Long await the debate

mi7ch

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah i like addy berk shield

Proud Member of Corrupt Pures

Explains why.

RS Name: Big_Nigga143

na, it's bigwieners61 now, and i don't play anymore

deal-with-it-goose.jpg

ok, that's not even funny and isn't really relevant to what was said. but aslong as were posting pictures that aren't relevant to what is said..

funny-Spiderman-meme-pencil-not-working.jpg

How many rants about this have we seen over the past two years? Nothing gets done because your all so sour to each other and conform to a ridiculous change in the communities rules, just so you can get a cheap upper hand on your opponents.

Addys here and its too late for it to change back, its an established part of clans now. To be honest i`m not all together against it, theres no room for those 30 defence pures in zerk clans and it gives pure clans a different aspect, mixes things up a bit.

Fair play to those clans who aren't allowing it, and from my own experience with nme, you really see the huge disadvantage a clan can have without mith or addy. However, enough clans have it these days and wouldn't hold it against any clan that does accept it, purely so they can compete.

tmapw.png

if you are pure. join mm so you can take a dump on these main clans every weekend. 11 combat levels on real pures. np. down 5 too? np. Mayhem makers is where it's at. if you are in any other clan as a pure i feel bad for you being surrounding by mains; you deserve better

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

if you are pure. join mm so you can take a dump on these main clans every weekend. 11 combat levels on real pures. np. down 5 too? np. Mayhem makers is where it's at. if you are in any other clan as a pure i feel bad for you being surrounding by mains; you deserve better

stfu noob

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

stfu noob

u know it to be true

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i'm newer than most to pure clanning so i can't really say what should be acceptable and what shouldn't. As a maxed 1 def pure i can say it gets frustrating always right clicking players to attack them. But i enjoy being a part of the community, so i take the good with the bad. A good lesson to learn is that life isn't fair and whining about it won't solve anything. If you don't enjoy competing with 30 defence players, don't fight them. Games are meant to be about having fun. That's all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm newer than most to pure clanning so i can't really say what should be acceptable and what shouldn't. As a maxed 1 def pure i can say it gets frustrating always right clicking players to attack them. But i enjoy being a part of the community, so i take the good with the bad. A good lesson to learn is that life isn't fair and whining about it won't solve anything. If you don't enjoy competing with 30 defence players, don't fight them. Games are meant to be about having fun. That's all.

But when majority of the clans you fight have 30 defence then your at a huge disadvantage no matter what

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Don't really approve of my own post being deleted on my own topic.

W/e. This is why I dislike coming on these any more lol.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Let the kids do what they want. The real pures need to step up and say **** off and remove the mains from the pure community. With PoT around in Rune fighting the 30 deffers, and the LPC clans opening and actually having fun rather than spending hours on end chasing another clan, we're already set on course. All we need now is to maintain momentum, and you can watch as the 110s in addy in f2p struggle to find competition with REAL pures.

Hit the nail on the head.

Hi

Let the kids do what they want. The real pures need to step up and say **** off and remove the mains from the pure community. With PoT around in Rune fighting the 30 deffers, and the LPC clans opening and actually having fun rather than spending hours on end chasing another clan, we're already set on course. All we need now is to maintain momentum, and you can watch as the 110s in addy in f2p struggle to find competition with REAL pures.

Hit the nail on the head.

1175tub.png

retired my 122 and am now clanning on a 79

are u proud of me mitchsaw

Most definitely big Zach.

This community needs more people who wake up and realize that **** like that can be done.

I understand not everyone has new accounts, they're make-able, but some people just don't got the "Time". My 56 is almost duel 80s. It tooks me 6 days..literally. Easy to make a new one :)

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I feel bad for you dude. Spending all this time making these topics.

+1, good job on voicing your opinion though. As stated before people make clans in their own image and run it in that same way. The majority of pure clans accept 30 defence. You either adapt or accept. Simple.