Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason my posts were removed even though they contained zero flame/bait. I will just stop by and leave this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQb252ME4w

It's pretty obvious the time you "cleared us" we still had a good 25-30 left when whoever crashed from the north came. We also had 35~ starting in that fight compared to your 50.

We had 40, and we cleared you at piper. Vid will show you this :)

Also Vid will be up soon guys, my internet is horrid lol.

Thanks to everyone for the fights today.

Its them kangaroo's chewing on your internet cables

And someone keeps removing the vid. I now have several holes in my wall and will be doing upload #4 after p2p trip..

you're all abos

favaccent.png

For some reason my posts were removed even though they contained zero flame/bait. I will just stop by and leave this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQb252ME4w

It's pretty obvious the time you "cleared us" we still had a good 25-30 left when whoever crashed from the north came. We also had 35~ starting in that fight compared to your 50.

We had 40, and we cleared you at piper. Vid will show you this :)

Also Vid will be up soon guys, my internet is horrid lol.

Thanks to everyone for the fights today.

Its them kangaroo's chewing on your internet cables

WTF you're a mod, you even allowed to say that dood?!?!?!

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png