Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamity vs Lithuanians F2P Sunday

P0ke N Die

calamitybannerlx5.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Well Saturday was really boring for us. We peaked at 46 People which I was really pleased with but every Run-In we had was crashed by Epidemic apart from when we got CP alone once. Sunday wasn't exactly action packed but was fun. We had an extremely early prep war against Lithuanians and because of the time, we didn't pull too many people. However we won the war outnumbered by a lot and we are starting to prove that we aren't just about the numbers.

Calamity vs Lithuanians

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYrA5p1p3dc

Lithuanians approached us asking for a short prep war, and we accepted. We didn't expect them to pull many and were very confident. However, as the massing time ended and we checked their numbers, Lithuanians had over 40 people. They had a lot of high levels and outnumbered us by 12, we knew this was going to be a hard war. We started off by luring them over to our hill and then just held the hill binding and piling. We took them out quickly and no time was wasted. After two attempts to push us off our hill, Lithuanians retreated right back to the far west hill and we pushed them off the battlefield.

[CY] Starting - 31

[LT] Starting - 43

[CY] Ending - 28

[LT] Ending - Maybe 3?

We then tried to find EOP but gave up 30 minutes later and ended. Thanks for the fight Lithuanians! It was really fun.

Pictures (More coming soon)

Pic1-3.jpg

Pic2-1.jpg

Pic3-1.jpg

Pic4-1.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Pic6.jpg

090906144946d.png

090906145635.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Oh hot, my accounts there! Gj winning w/ my account Charlie, i'm sure it made the difference.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Looks like alot of returning from both sides

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Wow Ownage Job, that Position on the hill was a good call, and sniping them worked fine.

LT Pures being a new clan wouldnt have had the organization to snipe as well as you guys, and you proved superior, Goodjob.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

We were waiting for your for like 20 minutes , then we got lured by Kiss A Cure ( Ex-CY member with Defence ) , but anyways , it was the first pkri for us , so I didn't expected anything good.

You guys said that the returning was ON and we said , that it was off.

Good luck in the future fights. ;)

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

We were waiting for your for like 20 minutes , then we got lured by Kiss A Cure ( Ex-CY member with Defence ) , but anyways , it was the first pkri for us , so I didn't expected anything good.

You guys said that the returning was ON and we said , that it was off.

Good luck in the future fights. ;)

Well at the start we kill both Skate and R00ny and they both return towards the end.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

nice job calamity

hill was a good idea. you got the advantage to your side.

New member of Destructive Pures

Proud EX Co-leader of [C]a[R]petDemons

#carpediem

CRis2009.png

Old-school unit