Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honor

Salabala

first clip.

He and his friends were pjing me all afternoon. When I first showed up it was 11v2 tlp vs mm, then it was some nh scum friends of his. And on that day this guy had teleported two times before in legit fights risking less. I have no idea why he chose not to teleport this third time, he was definitely going to in that clip(you can see him hover over it) but i guess his conscience told him i deserved the kill for the way he'd been acting(#1 bullshitter right here).

but still

Goes to show the hypocrisy in this video

2nd clip.

The guy with the yak who is banking his items has been pjed at least twice lol. another form of hypocrisy. Being tagged, valid excuse to bank his items.

3rd clip.

guy dies because he tries to teleport. if he would of been focusing on the task at hand. He woulda lived.

Overall the guy in this vid is not honor in any sense of the way. His views are corrupt. He obviously doesn't like respect so he shouldn't receive it. He argues that honor doesnt exist, but then persecutes others for following it. If it didn't exist, how can you argue it in the first place anyway?

I looked into his video of "high risk pking" where it features tabs/teleports, an automatic instantaneous safety net. How is that high risk. This guy has no place in arguing against honor.

He also complains about summoning, but has none himself.

Now I do agree yak's special attack is retarded, but having a yak is so much fun when you can take on kids 1v5. And you don't have to bank after every fight. It also takes alot of work to get.

Now look this guy is "turning" nh. Well great another hypocrite. Wants people to be honor but can't do it himself.

For many being honor, the danger involved gives a sort of thrill to pking knowing the only way out is your wit and skills. There is little skill involved using teleports. (you know the reason why your videos get so many dislikes?) Go ahead, make your videos that involve no risk, you'll just fall into the infinite list of below average pkers.

oh and sort of o/t. Tlp and Eop have been NH for over a year now. Their ranks teleport all the time with no consequence.

your kidding me right... you want us to belive he teled from you for less risk and then decided to die for zerk ring cuz he wanted too?.. 2nd vid i do agree that if you have a yak you should get to use it but where you got the idea hes been pjed ATLEAST 2 TIMES i dont know cuz i didnt see it in the vid

also i cant see anywhere in his post hes asking us all to be honor "even tho he cant be" so that was just pointless and stupid to mention

you keep mentioning a safety net cuz of tabs in high risk pking even doe you said yourself b4 he died to you and didnt tab for zerk ring (higher risk then 99% of kids out there)

you have no idea what your talking about your just taking a stab at any one you can, TLP hasnt been NH at all any tlp member that is caught tele gets kicked you idiot bring us pics and vids and they will be delt with.

you need to think b4 you post

lets see tlp booting them ehm.

sala has left tlp and can tele as much as he wants, as for others in tlp that tele /query MeMe with pics hes nazi and will boot any tlp if you have the pics

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first clip.

He and his friends were pjing me all afternoon. When I first showed up it was 11v2 tlp vs mm, then it was some nh scum friends of his. And on that day this guy had teleported two times before in legit fights risking less. I have no idea why he chose not to teleport this third time, he was definitely going to in that clip(you can see him hover over it) but i guess his conscience told him i deserved the kill for the way he'd been acting(#1 bullshitter right here).

but still

2nd clip.

The guy with the yak who is banking his items has been pjed at least twice lol. another form of hypocrisy. Being tagged, valid excuse to bank his items.

3rd clip.

guy dies because he tries to teleport. if he would of been focusing on the task at hand. He woulda lived.

Overall the guy in this vid is not honor in any sense of the way. His views are corrupt. He obviously doesn't like respect so he shouldn't receive it. He argues that honor doesnt exist, but then persecutes others for following it. If it didn't exist, how can you argue it in the first place anyway?

I looked into his video of "high risk pking" where it features tabs/teleports, an automatic instantaneous safety net. How is that high risk. This guy has no place in arguing against honor.

Now I do agree yak's special attack is retarded, but having a yak is so much fun when you can take on kids 1v5. And you don't have to bank after every fight. It also takes alot of work to get.

Now look this guy is "turning" nh. Well great another hypocrite. Wants people to be honor but can't do it himself.

For many being honor, the danger involved gives a sort of thrill to pking knowing the only way out is your wit and skills. There is little skill involved using teleports. (you know the reason why your videos get so many dislikes?) Go ahead, make your videos that involve no risk, you'll just fall into the infinite list of below average pkers.

oh and sort of o/t. Tlp and Eop have been NH for over a year now. Their ranks teleport all the time with no consequence.

your kidding me right... you want us to belive he teled from you for less risk and then decided to die for zerk ring cuz he wanted too?.. 2nd vid i do agree that if you have a yak you should get to use it but where you got the idea hes been pjed ATLEAST 2 TIMES i dont know cuz i didnt see it in the vid

also i cant see anywhere in his post hes asking us all to be honor "even tho he cant be" so that was just pointless and stupid to mention

you keep mentioning a safety net cuz of tabs in high risk pking even doe you said yourself b4 he died to you and didnt tab for zerk ring (higher risk then 99% of kids out there)

you have no idea what your talking about your just taking a stab at any one you can, TLP hasnt been NH at all any tlp member that is caught tele gets kicked you idiot bring us pics and vids and they will be delt with.

1. I just tell it how it is. If you splash on him 3 times, his hp bar doesnt show up so he just teleports away. Idc if you believe me. He always pjs first so of course people are going to be butthurt and pj him back(like me)

2. If you watched his video he clearly says "its stupid to be honor because no1 else is" though I am honor so i dont see how its a valid statement. The quote obviously means he would love to be honor if every1 else was. But sala himself isn't honor, so how can every1 else be honor too?

3. Well maybe sala is actually smart/was hiding on our ts because when he was running down with his lil zerk ring I told my friend to have his little screenie button ready because he teleported before. I knew he was tlp that's why i was shocked that he teleported the first two times. This third time I knew he was screwed and had my trigger finger ready. HE STILL BRINGS TABS THO. DONT YOU GET IT. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BRING TABS. HE COULD JUST HAVE THEM IN HIS BANK. THE ONLY REASON TO BRING TABS IS IF YOU PLAN ON USING THEM.

4. I will name 3 people (were/are) in tlp.

1. Sala (who was nh for months before leaving)

2. Boned or w/e his official rsn is. was nh for 2 months b/c tlp refuses to kick ppl based off pictures. Finally d4rk mayhem got it on vid.

3. Meme Owns. Teleported on vid. Nothing happened.

These were just off the top of my head.

TLP/EOP have silly rules.

"You can teleport if your hp bar isn't up" even though the hp bar goes away faster than 10 seconds, hp bar disappears if you get splashed on 3 times, hp bar disappears if you are offscreen.

"You can bring tabs in your inventory to bank"

"Rol/glory teleport is a summoning spec"

This is what happens every time I present a teleport picture to an OP over the past 18months. And I'm not the best screenier in the world. I can't just turn my camera angle perfectly and snap it right as he teleports as the teleport emote disappears far too fast while in combat. But really. I post pic of a Sala teleporting, Sala has tabs in his inv, his hp bar isn't up because hes offscreen(it was during the time in rs where if you weren't looking at some1, their hp bar wouldn't show up until your next hit; not when you moved your camera towards them).

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

first clip.

but still

2nd clip.

3rd clip.

1. I just tell it how it is. If you splash on him 3 times, his hp bar doesnt show up so he just teleports away. Idc if you believe me. He always pjs first so of course people are going to be butthurt and pj him back(like me)

2. If you watched his video he clearly says "its stupid to be honor because no1 else is" though I am honor so i dont see how its a valid statement. The quote obviously means he would love to be honor if every1 else was. But sala himself isn't honor, so how can every1 else be honor too?

3. Well maybe sala is actually smart/was hiding on our ts because when he was running down with his lil zerk ring I told my friend to have his little screenie button ready because he teleported before. I knew he was tlp that's why i was shocked that he teleported the first two times. This third time I knew he was screwed and had my trigger finger ready. HE STILL BRINGS TABS THO. DONT YOU GET IT. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BRING TABS. HE COULD JUST HAVE THEM IN HIS BANK. THE ONLY REASON TO BRING TABS IS IF YOU PLAN ON USING THEM.

2. Boned or w/e his official rsn is. was nh for 2 months b/c tlp refuses to kick ppl based off pictures. Finally d4rk mayhem got it on vid.

"You can teleport if your hp bar isn't up" even though the hp bar goes away faster than 10 seconds, hp bar disappears if you get splashed on 3 times, hp bar disappears if you are offscreen.

This is what happens every time I present a teleport picture to an OP over the past 18months. And I'm not the best screenier in the world. I can't just turn my camera angle perfectly and snap it right as he teleports as the teleport emote disappears far too fast while in combat. But really. I post pic of a Sala teleporting, Sala has tabs in his inv, his hp bar isn't up because hes offscreen(it was during the time in rs where if you weren't looking at some1, their hp bar wouldn't show up until your next hit; not when you moved your camera towards them).

ur cute doh. i didn't tele 1 time while being tlp, or else there would be videos/pics because you guys are major fanboys. hell you made 3 topics over 1 hitting me with a gmaul which got over 5 pages on each on your forums. op9lN.png explain m8

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

first clip.

but still

2nd clip.

3rd clip.

ur cute doh. i didn't tele 1 time while being tlp, or else there would be videos/pics because you guys are major fanboys. hell you made 3 topics over 1 hitting me with a gmaul which got over 5 pages on each on your forums. op9lN.png explain m8

That was what I was talking about in my previous post. He's a maxed pure, he won't get kicked.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I guess people do still honour, but you'll rarely get that

If summoning is your problem get ready to start rock lobs.

Current Clan: Corrupt Pures

not to mention ive killed you 10+ times at wests while you were ragging. go legitimately pk for a bit then come back.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

first clip.

but still

2nd clip.

3rd clip.

s0n i know you love to be a scumbag but please refrain from lying.

it was 2 topics and 1 was the video and the other was the kill pic(which i edited it!)

And yeah you are a hot topic on MM forums cuz u are a total hypocrite + a ****** so what do u expect from an honor clan?

Oh and plz reupload that pic with 1 cursor

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

The difference between honour 6 years ago and now is all about the gear setups. Nobody wants to lose 3m because of honour.

"Hybrid" was considered a bow, barrage runes and a spec weapon. Nowdays we all pack ancient staves or sols, climbing boots that cost 40k, runes, bolts, cape and leg switches, ring switches for people with imbueds.

If you want to brid like everyone else nowdays and you're in a honor clan you better be ready to take some loss. Otherwise it's time to bring out the magic short bow, dds and try your luck :l

This is pathetically funny

You tell honour pures off because they bring a yak along. Then you tell honour pures off because they don't use regular game mechanics such as teletabs.

I don't see the logic, sorry.

all of those clips were when i was in tlp and couldn't tele. you're an idiot for responding without knowing what the deal was.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

first clip.

but still

2nd clip.

3rd clip.

s0n i know you love to be a scumbag but please refrain from lying.

it was 2 topics and 1 was the video and the other was the kill pic(which i edited it!)

And yeah you are a hot topic on MM forums cuz u are a total hypocrite + a ****** so what do u expect from an honor clan?

Oh and plz reupload that pic with 1 cursor

:down:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.