Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC clanning

H0W3

Not sure if topics like this were made so hold your posts like "this was made already" etc..

Anyway this is my views on lpc clanning, I would love to hear your feedback on what you think as well.

Why will Lpc clanning become more popular and succeed? Easy. This time the lpc clans aren't trying to be like the mpc's and hpc's, ranks want to have fun rather then feel like they're leading a important clan. These lpc's are focusing on having fun and I already see people leaving there main clans to get more involved in there lpcs. Clans are also not caring if they win or lose which is the reason why mpc claning and hpc clanning are so bad right now because clans will literally do anything to win, i remember a time when clans didn't even plant spies now its the biggest part of claning. People are always wondering why the pure community is doing so poorly and to me its so obvious, people go to extreme levels to make there clans win.

Anyway this isn't a topic to say how we can change things so I will get back to the point..

do you guys think LPC clanning will be a success? and why or why not?

Discuss...

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

No

Reason?

120115214027.png

and

Exactly what's wrong with the clan world right now. This attitude of closing other clans drive individuals in a fervor of competition. It results in trying to get cheap advantages such as defence, spying and hacking which was what caused the demise of this pure world.

No

Reason?

120115214027.png

and

Exactly what's wrong with the clan world right now. This attitude of closing other clans drive individuals in a fervor of competition. It results in trying to get cheap advantages such as defence, spying and hacking which was what caused the demise of this pure world.

Not Trying To Close An Clan Just Having Fun Making Jokes

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

No

Reason?

120115214027.png

and

This is exactly what my first thought was.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No. Activation will ruin it by hacking accounts, massing up all of CP for every event, and attempting to close the other LPC's.

im getting tired of yall thinking we actroly want to close you, we just want to **** around on ts3 and ******* rape **** in the wilderness with our runescimitars.

we are not here to close any one, and this rumar saying i hacked someone is just propaganda made by a uninformed person who dident take time to hear sides of the story that needed to be heard.

also to cody.

the spam that everyone seems to have a pic of now, was just a spur of the moment spam out of the fun of it, Everyone loves a good spam or two to get members antsy for baddle.

and also, Ruining the LPC is the last thing on Activations Mind.

if anything me and the ranks want to make it a better place for pures to be in.

I know thats hard to beleave from some of our comments on PW. and possibly some of the topics ive made.

I just get really excited when i type.

:verymad:

:verymad:

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

No. Activation will ruin it by hacking accounts, massing up all of CP for every event, and attempting to close the other LPC's.

You Guys Fail To Realize that activation Is Not Trying To Ruin Any Thing You Guys Just Dont Like The fact that we only been open for 4 days and our doing better then most and to me it sounds like you guys are crying about winning or losing. we just want to have fun we encourage for more LPCs to open. WE Want More LPCs We Did A Lil Funny Thing and Now You guys Get Mad and Took it Way Out Of Context, And In our mind All We are Doing is Having Fun I Dare You To come In our Ts3 and do an Evenet And See How much fun You will have we arent ruining lpcs we are Just Having Fun

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Retired from NME

You Guys Fail To Realize that activation Is Not Trying To Ruin Any Thing You Guys Just Dont Like The fact that we only been open for 4 days and our doing better then most and to me it sounds like you guys are crying about winning or losing. we just want to have fun we encourage for more LPCs to open. WE Want More LPCs We Did A Lil Funny Thing and Now You guys Get Mad and Took it Way Out Of Context, And In our mind All We are Doing is Having Fun I Dare You To come In our Ts3 and do an Evenet And See How much fun You will have we arent ruining lpcs we are Just Having Fun

no, trust me. i know how CP works and since Activation is the same thing as CP i don't think you guys are any different. i'm pretty sure we're fine losing to a bunch of 68's.

2s1ry3n.jpg

no, trust me. i know how CP works and since Activation is the same thing as CP i don't think you guys are any different. i'm pretty sure we're fine losing to a bunch of 68's.

just the fact you even try to say that here is ridiculous.

in that prep our levels were almost even other then a few of our 5 65-68's.

edit:

How are we ruining the LPC when you have a flaming picture in your sig.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

No Madden Im not Gonna Try To Fame or Anything Thats all You Guys DO is Complain Because We are 50-70 combat while the rest of you are 45-65 thats just a choice we wanted to a make Why Should Complain To Rules We Choosed To not To be Like Everyone Else And Follow And TBH There Is Like One OR 2 Ranks That Are In CP

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Retired from NME

just close the topic again purewarfare mods.. It's pointless honestly. Every post that we make, ever aftermath topic we post, every prep we get, we'll be flamed for having better levels and CP members. So it's pointless. We'll continue winning you can continue whining.

bSHM3.png

This topic is about low level success and future, not about the past of Activation saying they are closing R and etc. Just drop and move forward and quit thinking about what happen yesterday and think about the future of low level clans and I am not taking up for them or anything, I will say that Activation came into this the wrong way saying they are going to close Relapse also their requirements has came up even tho I don't agree with them having 50-70 combat it is their clan and they will lead it the way they want to. If this s*** with Relapse and Activation keeps going then it will hurt the low level clans and it is proving to all of the other clans and people that there is no difference between these clans and other level clans and it will result into spies, hacking, leaking, and ddos'ing become serious not fun anymore. We need to quit worrying about everything the other clan is doing and work on yours. If this picture is such a big deal then I think Activation needs take down and leave it down.

If all of that goes past and everyone gets on back on the same page then I see low level clan being a success just all of these clans needs to drop the rivalries and go back to having fun not worrying about numbers and levels just go out and pk just have fun with friends.

xdf1vq.png

I swear, Activation is Chaotic all over again.

See, last year I couldn't stand to read a post by them, because I'll try to, and get lost in the seas.

The grammar, and spelling, as a matter of fact, is so horrid. Plus, The Typing Like this Is Really ******* Annoying and Stuff Like This So Yeah if You Could Put a Little Bit More Knowledge into a post it would be fantastic.

OT:

Personally, I think it will succeed. Well one, because Relapse is LPC. Two, because I don't see me nor my staff giving up on it. It's strictly for fun, like you said.

I don't want to point fingers towards Activation, but seriously. You kids need to grow the **** up and if you're "For reviving the LPC" you first off wouldn't accept anything above 65+, and second wouldn't of taken a picture of you saying "Operation close Relapse - Activated" Troll or not, that's incredibly immature.

It's funny, cause I'm contradicting myself, we spammed something like that when we killed BT, but we didn't turn it into a sig or say that we're trolling. We learned from it, and to us we said what the **** were we thinking, that's not apart of what we're supposed to be about.

well ty bye now

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

No

Reason?

120115214027.png

and

how can you say this when your clan is one of the most competitive clans in the pure community and do you enjoy it?

Also for those who keep posting this same picture how about I just keep posting this one kpb20.jpg and say oh nope lpc is gonna fail because they want to compete to have fun. It's pointless. As HUMANS we are going to FIGHT. It's nothing anyone can do about it.

(17:33:21) * Now talking in #Clan-r

(17:33:21) * Topic is 3<[CP]Batman> your clan is closing. by my hands <- they got cut off when his slave master hung his familyo'

And it's my picture that's going to close this LPC scenery. Lets be real.
bSHM3.png

I swear, Activation is Chaotic all over again.

See, last year I couldn't stand to read a post by them, because I'll try to, and get lost in the seas.

The grammar, and spelling, as a matter of fact, is so horrid. Plus, The Typing Like this Is Really ******* Annoying and Stuff Like This So Yeah if You Could Put a Little Bit More Knowledge into a post it would be fantastic.

OT:

Personally, I think it will succeed. Well one, because Relapse is LPC. Two, because I don't see me nor my staff giving up on it. It's strictly for fun, like you said.

I don't want to point fingers towards Activation, but seriously. You kids need to grow the **** up and if you're "For reviving the LPC" you first off wouldn't accept anything above 65+, and second wouldn't of taken a picture of you saying "Operation close Relapse - Activated" Troll or not, that's incredibly immature.

It's funny, cause I'm contradicting myself, we spammed something like that when we killed BT, but we didn't turn it into a sig or say that we're trolling. We learned from it, and to us we said what the **** were we thinking, that's not apart of what we're supposed to be about.

well ty bye now

dont post on our topics then.

bSHM3.png

Wait, I'm lost, this topic is yours now?

Let's highlight it, I've changed my mind.

With a clan called "Activation" in the scene, it will fail. Pretty soon 20 defence will be accepted.

Omnis clan will remain beside ours as the true LPCs. <- Not even being biased.

Your clan will ruin the scene, I see no more hope.

Meh, gl anyways.

Hopefully a multiclanning MPC will open soon, you can see how you like fighting them :thumbsup:

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14