Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SOPA Mainly Backed By Democrats

Keith

I seen this on Facebook, and I thought it was a bit funny:

If a Republican doesn’t like guns, he doesn’t buy one.

If a Democrat doesn’t like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.

If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Democrats demand that those they don’t like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn’t go to church.

A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

Big surprise? Democrats get more pay-checks from MPAA/Hollywood, naturally they will want to protect those interests. In industries mainly backing up republicans it goes the other way around. Welcome to monecracy.

#mayhem-makers

As of right now its another way for the Democrats to get some needed attention. They always end up stirring up some king of trouble when people forget about having 2 different parties in government. Once that happens the Democrats have to pull something so they can be heard and get attention from the U.S. Its happened before, and will continue to do so.

Plus, what person (besides Democrats) would be willing to give up their freedom of speech/press? Heck, I don't even think that many Democrats would be willing to buy into this.

~Nosympathy

Proud Ex Co-leader of ...

Proud Founder of ...

Proud Founder of ...

Proud Leader of ...

If your sig is anything like this: you're doing it wrong

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Politics on pw lol

:down:

Its like if I were reading the politcal opinions of a forum on tricycles or something

Yes because no one with an opinion on or familiar with politics would be posting on PW.

:whistle:

Politics on pw lol

:down:

Its like if I were reading the politcal opinions of a forum on tricycles or something

Yes because no one with an opinion on or familiar with politics would be posting on PW.

:whistle:

Opinions? So what? Opinions backed on no facts at all. On the basis of slander and information kids overhear from their mommy and daddy? Or the facts garnished from a freshman in college that he read from a single online article of enlightenment perhaps.

Not exactly the type of read that shouts "interesting" to me

Be my guest and soak up all the opinions you read here though. People take politics as seriously as religion sometimes, and an online massive multiplayer game community for young children isn't where I seek political information or opinions.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Everywhere you read it's always going to be opinion, or one sided. People's opinions on here are just as good as anyone else's elsewhere. Don't be so angry. As you said, it's just an online massive multiplayer game community for young children.

Not angry, sorry if I offended anyone honestly just being truthful.

From a Canadian point of view the whole thing just seem comical. Individuals are backing a bill for money. Republicans aren't going to endorse a bill that will make the public hate them for it, espescially considering theres a political race starting up

With a global agreement ACTA that resembles SOPA except on a national www scale, political parties are the least you should be worrying about. Contact your local senate if you really want to help fight against cencorship on the web.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid