Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Fall of MM Propaganda and the Rise of the Green Army

Dave

Copied from EoP boards.

The issue of 30 defence within the pure community has evolved from being "30 defence isn't allowed." to "Adamant isn't allowed" with the newest argument being that to use adamant in a PKRI is to be reliant on adamant and thus impure. To be reliant on adamant would in itself imply that the clan CANNOT function to any degree of success without adamant. While in some cases this may be true - in EoPs specific case it is not the truth.

The idea that reliance on adamant is what comes of wearing it was a thought planted in the minds of clans from the men in Pink, MM. The reason for this is because they themselves refuse to adapt to the times and maintain their ideology of "pure" as being 25- defence and thus require one of two handicaps if not both in order to maintain a level of competition:

* Numeric advantage

* No Adamant

Their member based has been brainwashed to blame any loses on defence, when it truely comes down to the quality of members they possess. Sadly the day has come where there are EoP members who have managed to become brainwashed by the same ideology, and now have begun to state that EoP would be reliant on adamant should they use it

"(22:47:01) <+[EoP]Tommy> but the main reason eop won was becauseo f the addy"

(22:48:17) <+[EoP]Tommy> keep in mind we ar ea pure clan relying on armor to win

This manner of speaking is purely based on MMs ideology, a falsely formed ideology developed purely as a form of propaganda and a means to sway the weak minded individuals of the community to their thought path. The use of 30 defence in F2P and P2P does not make you any less pure, infact if anything it boosts your purity. The reason behind this manner of thought it self explanatory in P2P and I will simply list the immense bonuses brought about by a quested 30+ defence account:

*Curses (not just Turmoil)

*Adamant boots

*Adamant Defender

*3rd age

*Handcannon

*Agile (at 35)

*Barrows gloves (if not quested for curses, however can have both at 38 I believe it is)

*Snakeskin

*Proselyte

*Falador Shield 3

It is no contest that 30 - 38 defence in itself is pure, and as such that topic will no longer be discussed. The issue at hand is the handicap which EoP has so kindly enforced upon themselves to help their rivals by offering them an easier path to victory. Setting defence caps on prepped CWA fights, or prepped PvP fights is perfectly fine and acceptable even, however when it comes down to F2P PKRIs, which are unplanned and are frequently a determining factor to the dominance of a clan.

With that said, it should be noted that in the current state EoP have cut off their nose to spite their face. The EoP of the past had no care of what their opposition thought, rather they fed off it and used it to drive further and push harder. The topic of adamant should be treated the same, and to further the case if 30 defence is utilized correctly it serves more than just as defensive bonuses in F2P, it also provides offensive bonuses which will be detailed in the below comparison of three common setups, beginning with the optimal setup.

Maximum Potential as 35 defence

30defence.png

Handicapped Setup

handicap.png

Mithril Setup:

20def.png

At thirty defence you have an obligation to your clan to go above and beyond the call of duty, and should ultimately have the best bonuses for your level. In the case of 35 defence you require charged adamant gauntlets and adamant berserker shields. For those of you with 35- defence, the gauntlets still provide bonuses which maximize your potential in F2P. The bonuses provided from these two specific items are the max your level can achieve and are relatively cheap and easy to obtain:

[M] Worn-out Adamant Gauntlets: 69.2k (No +/-)

[M] Adamant Berserker Shield 0: 18.7k (+703/3.9%)

For those of you who are dedicated and loyal soldiers of EoP, you should have no issues spending the extra money on these two items. However they must be fully charged to obtain the maximum level of offence they provide. They can be charged at Fist of Guthix for a total of 35 tokens for both the gauntlets and shield, and thus you can easily charge enough to lose both and return with a new charged set within a minute amount of item.

The total cost of a return set at 35 defence is as follows:

Adamant full helm: 1.832k

Adamant Platebody: 9.76k

Studded Body: 0.431k

Adamant Berserker Shield: 18.7k

Adamant Gauntlets: 69.2k

Leather boots: 0.212k

Rune scimitar: 15.2k

Maple Shortbow: 0.3k

Adamant Arrows (200): 21.2k

Strength potion(4): 1.14k

Anchovy Pizzas (26): 33.93k

Clay Ring (charged at monk): 0.06k

Total Cost (with a Dg weapon used): 156.76k

Total Cost (No Dg weapon used): 102.76k

The cost should be a non issue for those of you who have the dedication and the loyalty and the commitment to push EoP to be the best it can, and better. The pictures provided illustrate how having 30 defence not only makes your clan/team defensively stronger but also offensively from the gauntlets and berserker shield.

The best offence is a good defence. This statement is true in every aspect of warring, and while many of those controlled by MMs propaganada claim a pure is supposed to be about "maximum offensive capabilities", what they fail to realize is that ultimately having and utilizing those benefits gained with 30 - 38 defence is what gives you your maximum offence bonus. If this topic were purely about what is pure and what isn't I'd delve into the topic of how 45 defence is pure as well, as the entire main community believes however I shall remain on topic with this one.

Another popular argument used by critics or popular validating argument used to promote the ban on addy is the prayer drain. Albeit it is true that monk robes will allow your prayer to last significantly longer, however after inspecting EoPs ML it should be noted that of the 44 members with 30+ defence whom are listed below:

Spoiler:
2 Pink Clay 637,121 36 26,140

3 Gf Nerd Jeff 637,445 36 25,493

4 Blue Clay 637,579 36 25,236

5 Lil Addy 637,673 36 25,043

6 Tayyab 638,441 35 23,672

7 E O P 608,184 35 23,204

8 Zero Clay 638,931 35 23,102

9 Trilogy Trot 639,093 35 22,887

10 EoP Allen 639,278 35 22,684

11 rated 639,308 35 22,656

12 I have 4skin 615,530 35 22,575

13 Lead Slugs 639,481 35 22,530

14 Tayyabs Dad 646,681 35 22,406

15 Tastemyscim 642,041 33 19,198

16 2 tities 614,470 33 18,815

17 Daddy Clay 642,367 33 18,815

18 Albino Clay 642,538 33 18,734

19 Merry Berry 618,535 33 18,621

20 Sean Spencer 643,002 33 18,304

21 Jo ey 643,265 32 17,924

22 P2P Miniwar 643,438 32 17,625

23 Indian Spec 621,013 32 17,118

24 Im Mof 643,811 32 17,096

25 Black Clay 643,915 32 16,967

26 Milky Era 644,100 32 16,741

27 Red Clay 644,187 32 16,657

28 Ashh 644,432 32 16,478

29 br8crumb 644,669 31 16,164

30 101 Skins 644,772 31 16,023

31 I Dasser I 645,147 31 15,609

32 Newpy 645,851 31 15,010

33 T7emon Arrow 645,887 31 14,984

34 Mr Sir Jonty 645,968 31 14,933

35 l elcangry l 646,825 30 14,442

36 Epic Jr 646,861 30 14,419

37 Lil Mb3nga 646,985 30 14,346

38 Very 647,276 30 14,181

39 Lil Acey 647,293 30 14,176

40 Peach Clay 647,451 30 14,088

41 I SWoot I 639,785 30 14,034

42 Papa Mamboo 647,598 30 14,023

43 Strmaster803 648,953 30 13,522

44 Epic Monk K0 651,059 30 13,366

Only two of those 44 members have under 70 prayer, and none of them have below 52. Furthermore, when they use the maximum amount of bonuses and gear provided to them they no longer need to maintain their overhead usage at all times which conserves prayer and can rather flicker it or use it sparingly which again is another benefit to the clan. Should they wish to preserve their prayer further, they may bring monk robes in their inventory and switch to addy upon being piled or use a holy symbol over a power amulet.

Ultimately, at the end of the day the idea of this reliance on adamant is nothing more than mere MM propaganda and ideology which has been thrust upon the weaker minds of the pure community. As a clan the ultimate and the primary objective is to impose your dominance upon your rivals and establish yourselves as the best of the best, and PKRIs are one of the main ways of establishing that dominance. If you truly wish the best for EoP, and wish to see EoP as the true kings of F2P and P2P you have to embrace that which you are, and not hide behind a screen which your rivals have created to handicap you.

MM already have a severe numeric advantage over EoP with their invites and 156+ man ML, and now they've managed to subliminally convice EoPs leadership and some weaker minded members that the use of adamant weakens you, thus forcing you to handicap yourselves. EoP need to once again rise up as the clan which has no boundaries, which has no heart. The clan that mercilessly slaughters its rivals, and lays waste to those who oppose them. You are the pirates, act like pirates. The pirates that EoP use as their mascot would scoff at how these so called pirates that are EoP have submitted to their arch rivals demands, and now are chained by these laws of engagement. It is time to cast off the chains and cuffs oh pirates, and rise up again. Rebel against the law as you once did and do not let outside opinions alter how you operate. Every man in EoP who truly loves this beautiful clan should be willing to do anything for it, and some have made the ultimate sacrifice of level'ing defence. These men and women should be honored and paraded rather than being hidden away behind monk robes in the way that the Afghani women were hidden away by the Taliban under burkas.

Adamant does not make you weak, it makes you stronger. You have proven the last couple of weeks that you can function without adamant and you can continue to prove this fact with planned fights. However, it is time to maximize your potential and thrust yourselves upon the throne as kings. EoP need to reclaim the title of most feared and most hated and stop conforming to the desires of those who seek to see you destroyed. Be proud of your defence, display it with pride. You did this for your clan, you alone possess the ability to make EoP the force that CANNOT be stopped, regardless of numbers, crashing or any other underhanded tactics your enemies use. EoP needs to return to their glory days, where if any clan dared step out of line, they were crushed under an the clenched fist of EoP through crashing, pyschological warfare and sheer shock and awe.

Remember my comrades, we are the strong. We are the pirates. Show up Saturday in your adamant, and show the sacrifice you made. EoP will return to the days of being the most feared clan, the clan which was hated and loathed for their dominance and their member quality.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Go suck a **** EOP.

1-20 defence has always been pure anything above that is not, You only use defence because you were getting smacked around and addy was the only way your able to win against clans like mm and foe. SHAME on eop and cp and fi who bring mostly addy to there trips, You guys have lost alot of respect in the Pure community which will equal to all your down falls.

Im not bias i have never been in eop or mm or foe.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

lol eop, my every opinion is based of what MM think, thanks for telling me

Or it could be that I returned to scape a week and a half ago heard about how much adamant there was and instantly laughed my ass off at the main clans that now inhabit this community, oh EOP go suck a ****

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

lol eop, my every opinion is based of what MM think, thanks for telling me

Or it could be that I returned to scape a week and a half ago heard about how much adamant there was and instantly laughed my ass off at the main clans that now inhabit this community, oh EOP go suck a ****

Well said.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Lol at the people worrying so much about the defense levels in certain clans.

That's what sucks about this game lately; people taking a game that should be meant as a means for fun, but instead they have to get all butt hurt over a game that shouldn't matter too much anyways. No wonder I decided to PK alone. I make my own stat requirements, I adjust them as I see fit, and I am not tied down by stupid rules and guidelines that if you miss once your attacked by paranoid Runescape players.

Wonder when the next topic about Defense will rise and which clan will be mentioned then.

~Nosympathy

Lol at the people worrying so much about the defense levels in certain clans.

That's what sucks about this game lately; people taking a game that should be meant as a means for fun, but instead they have to get all butt hurt over a game that shouldn't matter too much anyways. No wonder I decided to PK alone. I make my own stat requirements, I adjust them as I see fit, and I am not tied down by stupid rules and guidelines that if you miss once your attacked by paranoid Runescape players.

Wonder when the next topic about Defense will rise and which clan will be mentioned then.

~Nosympathy

Theres the zerker community, tank community, or main clan community to suite your needs. :whistling:

wouldn't suggest going anywhere near pure warfare. Anyone from EOP who supports PW is cancerous and should die. The spastic moderation team (Derrick aka SI13 aka worst warlord in EOP history, and the tlp *** `Pure) are more biased than Sefket when PC was still around. Clans on there will obviously be like lol eop *** go die in a fire. We've killed/slumped just about every clan on there, let them cry all they want, come Saturdays they know we will be on their asses crashing their fights and flaming them as they cry on PW. $hit clans.

Courtesy of Solo

Giggidy

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

While it's cool that clans can do whatever to float their boat, addy or not. I'll go ahead and lock this due to the imminent flame abroad.

Do not take this as me trying to censor your comments on this or anything like that, I am just trying to ensure that you all give *somewhat* constructive feedback in one centralized location (the over 9000 other addy topics).

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?